What did you get for Christmas?

I bought my own stuff for myself - for my 'Busa of course. I got a 0-6 adj swingarm(max-v) and got a Muzzy Stainless full sys. w/ Aluminum can and K&N from the STUNNAH after he went Turbo on us. Can't wait to get the stuff on & see how it looks and goes
AAAssjani.gif
egitarre77.gif

Pit Bull

i got a
marlboro jacket
used LP stands ( i got them in the begining of the month)
riding book (sport bike techinecs)
homer simpson slippers
and this 1-9 scale cbr to add to my collection

cbr.jpg

Sounds like evrybody had a good holiday. Now it's time to get all the mods done, and wait for spring.
biggrin.gif

g_calatean - That's quite the model collection you've got there.
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072537911 -->

My hubby came through with tons for my Busa (guess all of my whining paid off!
biggrin.gif
)
...a Busa T-shirt ('cause he's tired of me wearing the Harley ones)
...a Busa clock for my office...
...replacement fairing and cowl for my "gravel incidents"...Busa will look brand new again...
...set of stock pipes for us to play around with and make louder...
...set of PitBull stands...
...Mototeck undertail...flushmounts on the way...
...some nice smelling Bath and Body Works stuff...thought that was kind of funny given all the bike stuff I got!

jump9.gif

Guess I was a good girl this year...

...some nice smelling Bath and Body Works stuff...thought that was kind of funny given all the bike stuff I got!

jump9.gif

1. It will NEVER sound like a Harley.
laugh.gif

2. I'm jealous of the stands.

3. That Bath and Body Works stuff is expensive. I got my wife two gift baskets from there.
wow.gif

I got a great feeling and a great dinner with my best friend and his family. He was about to loose his house so Sue and I decided not to buy anything for each other. We took the cash and helped him save his house from the bank. The best gift I ever got next to my life with my wife is the gift of a true friendship.

My hubby came through with tons for my Busa (guess all of my whining paid off!
biggrin.gif
)
...a Busa T-shirt ('cause he's tired of me wearing the Harley ones)
...a Busa clock for my office...
...replacement fairing and cowl for my "gravel incidents"...Busa will look brand new again...
...Mototeck undertail...flushmounts on the way...

jump9.gif

Daaaaang Girl! You really cashed in! Way to go....
beerchug.gif

Stunnah, I am going to hijack your phrase. "I always tell people don't get me anything...One reason is they can't afford what I would really want...The other is because I don't want what they can afford... "

As for me i got a gift certificate for my friendly neighborhood motorcycle shop, gift certificates for the movie theatre, . I bought myself an HID kit (thanks icemann!) also my all time favorite...CASH.

I got a great feeling and a great dinner with my best friend and his family.  He was about to loose his house so Sue and I decided not to buy anything for each other.  We  took the cash and helped him save his house from the bank. The best gift I ever got next to my life with my wife is the gift of a true friendship.
Max: That's awesome!!! The world needs more people like you and Sue. Happy New Year.
beerchug.gif

I got a great feeling and a great dinner with my best friend and his family.  He was about to loose his house so Sue and I decided not to buy anything for each other.  We  took the cash and helped him save his house from the bank. The best gift I ever got next to my life with my wife is the gift of a true friendship.
Wow Max...that's incredibly thoughtful...everyone needs a friend like you...
smile.gif

didn't get much...some clothes for work, snowboard, and $$ for more busa mods.
cool.gif

I got a Throttlemeister for the Busa...  
biggrin.gif
Hey Postal...let me know how that works...I'm curious to know...
My friend Bob has one on his 02 silver Busa. He loves it. He also recommended the heavy version ($17.00 extra) to help reduce bar vibration. I will post some pics after I get it installed and try it out. Take care!  
cool.gif
Please do...I'm very interested in getting one...

jump9.gif

1. It will NEVER sound like a Harley.
laugh.gif

2. I'm jealous of the stands.

3. That Bath and Body Works stuff is expensive.  I got my wife two gift baskets from there.
wow.gif
...I know it'll never sound like a Harley, but I wouldn't mind it if cagers around me could hear me a bit more for safety reasons!
smile.gif

...PitBull stands are going back because the front stand doesn't work now that my Busa's been lowered
sad.gif
I'm okay with just the rear stands...

...B&B stuff...hey, got to smell nice when you're changing the oil, right?!
biggrin.gif

Back