What did you get for Christmas?

My wife got me a 19" LCD monitor for my computer that rotates to portrait. I can actully see my desk after swapping out my 21" CRT monitor.
biggrin.gif

MY CHRISTMAS GIFT TO MYSELF WAS MY 02 BLACK AND BLUE BUSA....
smile.gif

MY WIFE GOT ME A ROLLING TOLL BOX AND SOME TOOLS TO GO INSIDE THE BOX , XBOX VERSION OF MOTOGP2...
biggrin.gif
AND SOME OTHER SMALL STUFF OVERALL THE FAMILY HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS...
super.gif

I got a Throttlemeister for the Busa...  
biggrin.gif
Hey Postal...let me know how that works...I'm curious to know...
My friend Bob has one on his 02 silver Busa. He loves it. He also recommended the heavy version ($17.00 extra) to help reduce bar vibration. I will post some pics after I get it installed and try it out. Take care!  
cool.gif
Please do...I'm very interested in getting one...
No pics yet.
sad.gif
But! I got the throttlemeister installed last night. Looks sweet and seems to work great. I will take the Busa out to try the new cruise control when the freekin weather breaks. Might be May.
sad.gif
sad.gif

Postal.
cool.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

cool.gif

I got a Throttlemeister for the Busa...  
biggrin.gif
Hey Postal...let me know how that works...I'm curious to know...
My friend Bob has one on his 02 silver Busa. He loves it. He also recommended the heavy version ($17.00 extra) to help reduce bar vibration. I will post some pics after I get it installed and try it out. Take care!  
cool.gif
Please do...I'm very interested in getting one...
No pics yet.  
sad.gif
 But! I got the throttlemeister installed last night. Looks sweet and seems to work great. I will take the Busa out to try the new cruise control when the freekin weather breaks. Might be May.  
sad.gif

sad.gif

Postal.
cool.gif
This VA weather stinks right now! Too cold to live here...I'm thinking about moving south for winter...now, if I could only convince my boss that I need to work from sunny Florida and still get a paycheck?

Let me know how the Throttlemeister is Postal...when the ground thaws!
smile.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

cool.gif

Back