What did you get for Christmas?

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
Hope everyone is having a good Christmas/Holiday. What are the special gifts that you got?

I'm at work right now, so I'll update my list with another post later.

Me: (Early gift)
1. Underwater Camera, Sea-Sea ProEX with lenses, strobe, and case.

biggrin.gif

Me and the kids opened presents early (late) and I got a shop light and a pair of Levis. Score!!
More presents to open tomorrow! (today)

Well,  the wife knows there is only one thing I love more than anything else and thats my daughter.  So here is a picture of a quilt she made with pictures of Lyndsi growing up.  

So it was a great christmas for me.

Tony

quilt_lyndsi.JPG

Firstly, Merry Christmas y'all ! Secondly, I got a new D&D 4:2 full exhaust system from my lovely spouse.
cool.gif
She apparently went nuts on ebay and found this one for me (though I would have picked a different system...). Regardless, I'm appreciative and will install it soon. Would anyone out there have a power commander map for these pipes? I checked out the power commander site and I only found a map for the slip-on cans.

biggrin.gif

My mom/dad showed up this morning.  I haven't seen them in over a year.  That was my main surprise...awesome!  I'm 38 years old, but it was still awesome.

I got a ZG Sport Touring windscreen (requested), a pair of Joe Rocket Hard Drive racing boots, the full version of MotoGP-2 for the PC, the book "Leanings" by Peter Eagan of Cycle World, some clothes, and of course the underwater camera system as mentioned before.  Pretty good Christmas this year.

I'm back at work tonight after only 3 hours of sleep, but it was a good day, and I'll sleep later.

Hope everybody is having a good holiday season.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072430617 -->

biggrin.gif

Xbox, DVD's, shirts, my favorite....Dremel Tool. Time to cut into my Busa. I'm scared!  
eek2.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

<!--EDIT|flyboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072450839 -->

Well,  the wife knows there is only one thing I love more than anything else and thats my daughter.  So here is a picture of a quilt she made with pictures of Lyndsi growing up.  

So it was a great christmas for me.

Tony
That's a very unique gift...Something you can treasure forever...

I never expect anything for Xmas...It's for the kids anyway...I always tell people don't get me anything...One reason is they can't afford what I would really want...The other is because I don't want what they can afford...
evil.gif

I got a new pair of gloves... The ones I used were not as good for riding in the rain. These are very nice against the cold and wind too.

Non busa related - I got clothes, books, chocolates, etc

<!--EDIT|S7R4NGER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072457601 -->

No Busa stuff, Got a screwdriver set, knive sets (2), The Crusty Deamons of Dirt DVD (to replace the one that got stolen (Thanks Jessie!)) and a back Massager. My wife has been sick for almost a week now but promised me we'd go searching for a new bucket for me.

Happy Holidays!

This came with my new boots  
biggrin.gif
:
272sidi-med.jpg

Other than the boots it was mostly socks and other exciting things
smile.gif

Back