Christmas Gift of Desperation!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Okay fellas, I've been hanging with the same woman for a number of years now. In recent times she has begun to act more like a wife than a girl friend. You know that look all of you have seen! That "I'm not in the mood" look.

Well, after months of begging for it I decided to take measures into my own hands. After ingaging my seven and a half hat rack into gear for some time I came up with a brain storm that could not fail. :thumbsup:

I searched hi and low until I found a pair of hose just her size with "Merry Christmas on one thigh and "Happy New Year" on the other. I wrapped the hose in a beautiful jewelry box and tied it with a big red ribbon! And there it sat underneath the tree for days before Christmas. She kept looking at this gift under the tree with great anticipation.

When Christmas morning finally arrived she picked up that neatly wrapped gift and opened it with the excitement of a child. The jewelry box was beautiful and she popped it open with eagerness. Then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, when she lifted the best gift of all, unrolled the hose and read the print of "Merry Christmas" on one thigh and "Happy New Year" on the other her face turned to somber and said "Just what is this all about"?

I calmly replied "Well dear, I was hoping by chance that you would invite me up between the holidays"! :please:

Last edited:
i have a feeling you are going to wake up tomorrow wondering why you can't remember the horrific accident you must have been in after she reads this and finishes smacking you around :rofl:

i guess it didn't work since he hasn't posted up that he is better now, no invite up for the holidays. :rofl: :rofl:

Got a feeling which should be looking in the obituaries , bizarre news columns in the local paper in his area :poke: :laugh:

im guessing he is packing up right about now since we have not heard how this worked out for him...

I'll give him credit he does have some stones, because i think if you put what looks like jewelry box underneath
the tree or any where for that matter there better be something shiny in it, or your gett'n the boot...

Last edited:
Back