so what are yall getting the wife for christmas?

dont know yet, its not Christmas Eve, i dont start shopping till then, :whistle:

i dont have a wife... or a fiancee, or a girlfriend... or a fwb.... or even any prospects at the moment.... the colsest thing to a girl i have is the busa, so itll probably be pipes... unless the snow really starts to pile up here... if i get the overtime ill get the roush charger for my truck... but pipes for the busa is priority

Well, my daughter gave her a black eye the other day with a book, so I will prolly just knock her teeth out to go with that.....:laugh:

oh, and this is just in time for the family Christmas photo:lol:

actually, been looking to update her laptop and get her an external hard drive and prolly a new watch, and prolly some parfume, and thinking about one of the tablets that are out.

I bought her a Kindle a couple of years ago when the were over $300.....now it is $79:banghead:

For those that don't know what to get their wives just keep an eye at the top (google ad's) and check those out. The org gets $$ for clicks even if you don't buy anything. (hint, hint :poke:)

No anchor here either :thumbsup:
Although i do have a little lady friend that will probably get pink led's for her bike,

my wife "big red" is gettin tires and probably twin cp3's:laugh:

Back