what to do?

warwgn

Hi,I'm Dustin.Do you like my dancing
Donating Member
Registered
I have been married for just over a year now and have a baby on the way, and thing seem good. I have had some suspisons about my wife however. She used to go out all the time while i stayed at home and worked on my race ATV. It was kinda like an agreement I do what i want and she can go out with her friends.

Well a while back I started getting a weird feeling about who she was hanging out with, her girl friends all had cars and when she came home late one night it was a truck that dropped her off. I asked her about it and she said it was another friend I didnt know and gave a girls name. This happened a couple more times and was about 7 months ago, same time the baby was conceived. After which time she stopped going out all together so i just put it behind me.

So I got home yesterday and she was all dressed up and told me her friend was gonn come pick her up to go look at baby clothes in town and would be back late so dont wait up since I have to work in the morning. I thought this was strange for her to say. Anyway after putting my daughter to bed I went out to my storage building to start tearing my ATV down for a rebulid, and lost track of time. I head a truck pull into the driveway, and i had left the storage door closed most of the way due to it being cold so I shut my light off and knelt down behind the fender of my ATV so i could see out. I could see it was a guy in the truck and she leaned over and kissed him before she got out and went inside.

I was shocked, I just sat back against the wall in the dark and stared at my ATV thinking. There was a crack of light shining in right on the back of the engine case and I could see oil dripping on it, which was coming from the rear shock. Just great.

So I have no Idea what to do now, obviously i cant leave things they way they are but if I bring it up to my wife it's gonna cause a huge fight and stress her out making things bad on the baby. Should I wait to confront her about it untill after the baby is born or just do it now? Or should I be sneaky and just order a brand new performance shock without her knowing and have it sent to a friends house?

ices_rofl.gif
you're sick!

A new shock is around $800-$1000, so if I tell her she will have the baby on the spot
AAAssjani.gif
I better wait untill after I build the motor, then I can say well I just spent all this money and found the bad shock so cant ride like this. Then she has to let me spend more or it was like a waste of money on the motor
bowdown.gif
Yeah thats the plan!!

OH MAN!!!
Here I was getting about to get the gear on and ride over... thought we could track us down a truck and have us a little fun.

Has Cartmen (sp) would say... "you Ba@$%d!!!!"

ices_rofl.gif

(warwgn @ Nov. 14 2006,16:03) A new shock is around $800-$1000, so if I tell her she will have the baby on the spot
AAAssjani.gif
 I better wait untill after I build the motor, then I can say well I just spent all this money and found the bad shock so cant ride like this. Then she has to let me spend more or it was like a waste of money on the motor
bowdown.gif
 Yeah thats the plan!!
Sounds like I good plan. Must be one heck of a shock. I have yet to work on bike or ATV suspension, so I had no idea they cost so much.

(hayabusa626 @ Nov. 14 2006,14:08)
(warwgn @ Nov. 14 2006,16:03) A new shock is around $800-$1000, so if I tell her she will have the baby on the spot
AAAssjani.gif
bowdown.gif
 Yeah thats the plan!!
Sounds like I good plan.  Must be one heck of a shock.  I have yet to work on bike or ATV suspension, so I had no idea they cost so much.
these are what i am looking at getting all the way around

ELKA's

pic of the rear shock.

elkarearremote.jpg

(warwgn @ Nov. 14 2006,16:19) these are what i am looking at getting all the way around

ELKA's

pic of the rear shock.

elkarearremote.jpg
I guess those are something special. Ya, that would pop a baby out at that price times 4! Good luck with that. I know my wife would flip!

yeah, she's not gonna like this much. I just spent $350 to get this shock built and beefed up in April and I already blew the seals. Thast why i need a better shock, desert racing is serious abuse on the suspension.

Back