What do you consider true love?

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
I think when you are TRULY in love, you would do ANYTHING for that person. When you are with said person, you are TRULY happy. And the only thing you can think about is them....... sex doesn't matter, just spending time with them. THAT is what I've been looking for....... Unfortunately, I think I found her, but like me, she is too forgiving...... the reason I say that is because her ex-bf called her. She talked with him. Now, this guy is a druggy, she said she got physically hurt awhile back while she was with him, and was on percossette... well, dickweed bf SOLD her pills so he could pay off his dealer... blah, blah, blah....... onto the rest... I end up going out with her, fell in LOVE....... she breaks up with me. Wanted to be friends for a while cause she was working, going to school, etc...... Okay, I was depressed, but I still had a chance..... Well, last night I sent her a message on myspace.... basicly asked if she just wanted to be friends or if there was a chance of us ever going out again, then she sent me one back saying that she has alot going on in her life (okay, I can understand) and that the ex-bf called her and said that he realized what he was missing and that he quit using drugs (I call BS, I've seen it happen to others, they get RIGHT back into the drugs, sometimes MORE SO), and that I had become a great friend..... FUG!!!!!! So it looks like I'm now "a good friend" and that's it........ but I can't be that, cause I can't stand to see her get hurt.... if she goes back out with him, I don't think I'd be able to stand Idley by and watch him hurt her, I'd probably end up in jail before that happened.

Alright, I'm all depressed now, I need to go ride........

Be her guardian angel. Watch over her and let her know no matter what, you'll be there. Also, treat her as if she is your gf. Take her out, buy her things (not to the point where she's pimping you though), basically show her why she should be with you and not him. Actions speak louder than words.

Remember, his actions have already spoken for him and all he offered her was words. Let your actions open her eyes as to what she is missing. Just like he realized what he had and wanted her back, make her see the same in you.

Either that or I can PM you a way you can do ~it~ and they'll never find the body.
devil.gif

Hey if you really care for her be there as a friend, when her bf screws up (and he will) you'll be there and maybe it will work out the second time around?

Yamahor -

bro.. I think I remember your previous post when she broke up with you..

I know it is tough... please trust me.. I have so been there and done that.

You CANT make someone love you.. You can encourage it by being there for them when they need you.... but in the end you cant make them.

If she wants this other guy.. well, hate to say it but the bottom line is you are second best.

I don’t personally know you.. but trust me.. I hate making that statement to you.. it sounds like a hurtful and insensitive thing for me to say… but if you allow yourself the pain to think about it.. that is what it boils down to.

My reasoning for saying this is.. if she does try to work it out.. and the guy fuggs her over again.. and then she runs back to you.. I can almost guarantee you.. one day.. even if you two are together.. you will be sitting somewhere.. watching TV, eating dinner.. something totally irrelevant and like a ton of bricks it will hit you for no reason.. you will think to yourself… "she wanted him.. and the only reason she is with me is because she couldn’t have him"

Trust me.. that is a sucky feeling.. and once you start feeling that way.. it will always be in the shadows of your mind.. it will start to eat at you.. and bug you…

With that said…

Let her go…. If she wants to be friends… and if you can handle it.. be friends…

If you cant handle it.. walk away.. let her go….

But if you really truly love her with all your heart.. you will not force a relationship on her.. you will be there is he friend.. and you will always be in the background to protect her..

If her abusive boyfriend hurts her again.. what you do is try and be a friend to him… try to get him help.

If you truly care about someone.. you HAVE to care about the people they care about to some extent… which means you need to try and get him help..

If he wont listen.. he wont try to get help. Then ask him to go fishing some day.

Get him out on a lake.. just the two of you.. and just let him know.. his girl friend is your best friend… and you care about her a lot… and you don’t want to get into his business.. but if he ever touches her again and hurts her.. he will disappear.. he wont feel any pain.. he probably wont even know what happened… he will just disappear…

And make sure she never finds out that you told him that.

You cant make her happy.. you cant make her make good choices in life.. but if you truly love her you can be there in her life to try and guide her and pick her up when she falls

And who knows.. maybe some day she will see how much you love her and she will see that what she has been looking for has always been right there. In front of her and by her side..

And if that happens.. you wont be second best.. you will be number one in her life.

I know.. I have loved before so strongly .. that I let them go. It hurts like he11 but in the end. It is the best thing you can do…

Just don’t do anything to go to jail.. it wont do anyone any good…

I think when you are TRULY in love, you would do ANYTHING for that person. When you are with said person, you are TRULY happy. And the only thing you can think about is them....... sex doesn't matter, just spending time with them.
+1 dont get to down bro.... iv been there. some thing along the same line,s.. it work out for me the woman is now my wife... like the guy,s siad just be there for her as a friend for now so she know she has someone she can realy talk to about any thing...and let her know you,l be there for her... dont run her azzzzz hole b/f down to her..... cos you,l just get her back up... and she may side with him;... then you may end up lose,n her as a friend to. like the guy,s siad he will scerws up at some time... but at the same time dont be take,n for the fool... you,r a good guy rember that...and if she cant see that she a biger fool...................... for given her azzz hole b/f any of her time........ i hpoe it works out for ya....

Thanks guys.......... I just get depressed sometimes... it's funny, cause I was NEVER deppressed around her. Those were the only times I was TRULY happy........

I would let her go. If you stick around you are only going to get hurt. Drugs, domestic violence, and ex-bf. Too many bad things there.

You can get better, it'll hurt at first but with time you'll forget about it.

You can't change her mind, but if she figures it out. She can always come back to you. Don't accept second best because that's all you will get.

Keep on keeping on and everything will work out  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137888541 -->

Not to be too blunt, but when it's the "right person" you get to end up with her. Hold on she's out there.
ROTFL...

That is.... about the shortest and best summary I have heard..

I like that BW...

A man of few... but well chosen words

beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137902228 -->

its all been pretty much said above still sucks tho and hard to deal with but one day the right one will come around and you soon will forget about her keep your head high and surround your self with friends and activities don't sink into depression and become a hermit. and remember if tuff love is your choice leave a glove that's 2 sizes to small
laugh.gif

I would let her go.  If you stick around you are only going to get hurt.  
If you love something,
  set it free.
 If it comes back to you,
   it's yours.
 If it doesn't,
  hunt it down an' kill it.

I know its extreme...but hey, I call it "Tuff Love".
hehehe........ I like his advice.......
Dude. just calm down man. It'll all be fine.

Trust me. I've givin' away more washer an' dryer sets than Bob fuggin Barker. You hear what I'm sayin'? They come, they go. I've never had one leave thou.

I like to toss the bitdches out.

biggrin.gif

I would let her go.  If you stick around you are only going to get hurt.  
If you love something,
  set it free.
 If it comes back to you,
   it's yours.
 If it doesn't,
  hunt it down an' kill it.

I know its extreme...but hey, I call it "Tuff Love".
hehehe........ I like his advice.......
Dude. just calm down man.  It'll all be fine.

Trust me.  I've givin' away more washer an' dryer sets than Bob fuggin Barker.  You hear what I'm sayin'?  They come, they go.  I've never had one leave thou.

I like to toss the bitdches out.

biggrin.gif
Oh, come on man.......... It'll be fun.....
biggrin.gif

I've kinda cheered up some in the past couple hours.

biggrin.gif

Back