What do you consider true love?

I would let her go.  If you stick around you are only going to get hurt.  
If you love something,
  set it free.
 If it comes back to you,
   it's yours.
 If it doesn't,
  hunt it down an' kill it.

I know its extreme...but hey, I call it "Tuff Love".
hehehe........ I like his advice.......
Dude. just calm down man.  It'll all be fine.

Trust me.  I've givin' away more washer an' dryer sets than Bob fuggin Barker.  You hear what I'm sayin'?  They come, they go.  I've never had one leave thou.

I like to toss the bitdches out.

biggrin.gif
Oh, come on man.......... It'll be fun.....
biggrin.gif

I've kinda cheered up some in the past couple hours.
well thank Christ for that....
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

I would let her go.  If you stick around you are only going to get hurt.  
If you love something,
  set it free.
 If it comes back to you,
   it's yours.
 If it doesn't,
  hunt it down an' kill it.

I know its extreme...but hey, I call it "Tuff Love".
hehehe........ I like his advice.......
Dude. just calm down man.  It'll all be fine.

Trust me.  I've givin' away more washer an' dryer sets than Bob fuggin Barker.  You hear what I'm sayin'?  They come, they go.  I've never had one leave thou.

I like to toss the bitdches out.

biggrin.gif
Oh, come on man.......... It'll be fun.....
biggrin.gif

I've kinda cheered up some in the past couple hours.
well thank Christ for that....
tounge.gif
wait................ I thought you were pagan......... I didn't think pagans believed in christ.... LOL
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137907324 -->

biggrin.gif

I am, I was just couped up in the house earlier....... plus I'm Bipolar, so when I get deppressed, I get REAL deppressed.
sad.gif
Oh, well, you know what they say, When life hands you lemons.........
cool.gif

Ok guys. I think it's time for a girl to chime in.

I realize you love this girl and I know how hard it is to love someone and have them leave you. Been there. Done that and done that and done that. I also realize that the thing you truly need to do is the hardest thing in the world to do. Be her friend. It'll be harder than anything you've ever done but if you do this one of only a few things will happen.

First, this guy will screw up again and she'll realize she made a huge mistake leaving you. She'll realize you were the one she truly has feelings for and with whom she wants to be with.

Second, you'll realize she really isn't the girl for you and you will be happy being just friends. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this and your friendship will be stronger due to the feelings you have now.

Lastly, you'll realize she's not the kind of girl you want in your life as a friend or more. You'll be no worse for the trying and you'll be done with it.

Either way, you need to continue to move forward. I realize it's much easier said than done. Believe it or not, you've no idea yet how hard it will be. At the very least, hopefully, you'll have a friend. Friendship is the best foundation for any relationship, especially a romantic one. (Sorry guys but it's true. My parent's 53 year marriage is proof of this.)

You're a good guy. I've met you and I know this. You're very young though. You have a lot of life ahead of you. Quit looking for that special person to come into your life and, believe it or not, that's when they will. You may not even realize it at first since you are a guy and guys usually can't see something that's right in front of their faces. It'll happen though and it'll hit you like a ton of bricks.

Just a question. Were you 2 a couple and she broke it off to get back with him, or were you 2 strictly friends and she simply went back to him?

Move on. I've seen it before. Every time the BF scews up, she'll come to you. After a few months, she'll be back with BF untill he screws up again. This cycle will go on for as long as you let it. If he screws up bad enough, she may even agree to marry you. The divorce will happen a within a few years when you find out she is cheating on you with him.

Unfortunatly, while you feel she is the one for you, she does not feel the same for you. You cannot make someone love you. You need to find someone who already loves you, they may just not know it yet.

OK, this is where I the women start flaming. While you are looking for Miss Right, have some fun with the Miss Rightnows. Not everyone you go out with needs to be the one, sometimes you can just have a good time.

Dude... So many women so little time. And your wasting it on one thats messing with your head. Time to get another girl and move on. ASAP

Move on. I've seen it before. Every time the BF scews up, she'll come to you. After a few months, she'll be back with BF untill he screws up again. This cycle will go on for as long as you let it. If he screws up bad enough, she may even agree to marry you. The divorce will happen a within a few years when you find out she is cheating on you with him.

Unfortunatly, while you feel she is the one for you, she does not feel the same for you. You cannot make someone love you. You need to find someone who already loves you, they may just not know it yet.

OK, this is where I the women start flaming. While you are looking for Miss Right, have some fun with the Miss Rightnows. Not everyone you go out with needs to be the one, sometimes you can just have a good time.
BINGO!!! Find some one who isn't going to use you as a crutch. Plain and simple, she isn't the one if she went back to the ex.

Good luck,

Steve

Just a question. Were you 2 a couple and she broke it off to get back with him, or were you 2 strictly friends and she simply went back to him?
couple........ She didn't break it off to be with him though, She just wasn't ready for a relationship (I met her a week after she broke it off with him), Hell, she wouldn't even talk to him, but he called her so much, that she finally picked up to tell him to leave her alone, he got a chance to put in some words, She unfortunately believed him........ and now, she's not sure if she is going to give him a chance or not......

Get over yourself!  Have some pride!  You are the valuable one in the relationship.  When things start to get complicated and not "fun" move on.  This chick is farging with your head.  Stop it!  Get some balls!  The best revenge is another hottie!  Go out there and start asking girls out, and for god sake don't knock one up!

If you are in love with her than no u can't be friends.. All that will happen by hanging around is she will talk about her BF to you.. Her BF this, her BF that and it will sux to have to hear it. Just give her some time to fall on her face with that guy and if she really liked you , she will call you when the BF is no more....

Back