Just when do you tell your wife about your extra kid?

1st DNA test to confirm all is well.
2nd Since he has already started an allotment (keep track because I saw in court a couple of years ago a guy was paying in cash and when they went to court about the child support the girl said it was a gift for two years. The court hit him up for back child support). If he is in the military then on his allotment in DFAS make sure he checks its for guardianship support.
3rd. Tell his wife. If they are in to the end then there will be hardache and pain but in the end the children wont have to wait years and suddenly find out they are siblings.
4th PRAY

He is military. That's another factor if it blows up, he might lose his career if the command finds out and fry him for adultery. If he ask for DNA, she might flip out too, and tell the command just for him asking. I guess its just a matter of time before this whole ordeal escalates. Not to mention, his wife will flip out too and tell the command.

Last edited:
1340 are we sure this friend isn't you ?
Just asking ?

Either way sounds like his world is going to unravel very fast soon.
If you are his friend make sure to be there for him cuz life could get pretty bad.
Guys like this wind up taking their own lives and leaving even more of a mess.

1 DNA

2 apartment and finances in order (hes gonna need it)

3 call his lawyer for the soon to be coming divorce...

4 tell his wife... hope he doesnt need 2 or 3

I don't have anything nice to say on this topic so I'm not going to post about it....

He is military. That's another factor if it blows up, he might lose his career if the command finds out and fry him for adultery. If he ask for DNA, she might flip out too, and tell the command just for him asking. I guess its just a matter of time before this whole ordeal escalates. Not to mention, his wife will flip out too and tell the command.

....but FYI.....if you are military also, you can be charged as well for knowing and not coming forward. :poke:

if i were him, i'd ask for dna testing......who's to say she wasn't hoeing around like he was.

And he'd better keep a paper trail of his payments to her, in case she comes after him for back shild support.
+1000

At first I would have him get the DNA test to make sure the kid is his just like everyone else is saying. If the kid is his he needs to document every time he gives the baby momma money to support the kid. It is better to be on the safe side, because she could come back later and say he never payed. He would get screwed at this point and have to pay back child support. If it does end up being his he needs to tell her and if it is not his kid I would man up and tell her anyway.

I have a very close friend of mine that is caught in a dilema. I feel part guilty of it, but I have loyalty to my friends. My friend is married with a 6 year old daughter and his wife was pregnant when he met this woman. The affair lasted for 13 month until he had to leave town. On his last month here he found out that she was pregnant by him. He tried everything he could to make her consider an abortion, but it was against her beliefs and she kept the baby. He accepted the situation and relocated, but along with that he already started an allotment going to her on a monthly basis for support. She's well aware that he's married with kids, and she's also aware that they were just doing it for fun at that moment.

Having this situation happen to you: Would you tell your wife now after all this time? or would you just prolong the inevitable and keep the secret from your wife until the situation presents itself down the future?

13 months is a long "moment"...

Put the child first and do what is best for him\her.

I don't own a Hayabusa, but I read these forums on a regular basis because I like the people here and I will own a Busa one day. Now on to the topic at hand.

Your buddie's wife and his kid are the victims here. She is the one who stands to get hurt in the near term anyway. Your buddy is a selfish immature a-hole and deserves what he gets.

I have almost zero tolerance for infidelity. It happens a lot, but in my mind it is the ultimate betrayal. I mean how could you do that and actually care about your wife or gf or whatever? It is a sign of total disrespect and a nut bag in the making. Ask me how I know.

Now since he has a daughter already with his "wife", I would follow what others have said.

a) Find out if it really is his kid
b) If it is his kid, then you gotta come clean and hope for the best

Maybe he should move to Utah or something. I booted my wife on her first bang with another man and never looked back.

Steve

1340 are we sure this friend isn't you ?
Just asking ?

Either way sounds like his world is going to unravel very fast soon.
If you are his friend make sure to be there for him cuz life could get pretty bad.
Guys like this wind up taking their own lives and leaving even more of a mess.

I swear its not me.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
On a serious note, I told him I got his back either way. I'm pretty sure he's not the first guy going through this drama.

Last edited:
the child is the end answer... no matter what the drama...you can and will mess up thier life ..do what is right by makeing sure they suffer as little as possible. as an adult you can pay for your actions...dont make the child pay for you

Just find out if the child is his first before anything is revealed.

Then if the child is not his, OK hes clear on that but not conscience wise.

He will still need to look the woman he took vows before God with and come clean.
No way I could or would ever do that but since you ask me to put myself in his place there is no way I could keep that inside forever.
No way to look at the wife every day cuz the first thought would be the infidelity.

Sad they are Spanish.
I know them very well.
It is the reason you see so many white guys with spanish women here in Florida. They are more loyal.
All too often though the spanish women forgive and continue on in a lovelost relationship.

pistol_m9_500.jpg

shovel.jpg

paternity test first.

she'll screw around with a married man and be too moral to consider an abortion?

:poke:

yeah I didnt wanna be the one to say it but... :whistle: this is the only way he gets out with his secret in tack. Otherwise he's gonna need a great divorce attorney.

If she's going to raise hell with his command if he asks for a paternity test, hmm, that would do more than raise an eyebrow. I would definitely push for it though he could break the news to his wife first so she knows why the MPs are there to get him :laugh:

Talk to attorney, and priest. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Your buddy made his bed and now he's gotta lie in it. The longer this goes on, the worse it's gonna get. It's not about him, it's about those children now. Find out if the child is his and do the right thing NOW (since he apparently wasn't able to earlier). Hope the piece of azz was worth it. Gonna be a price to be paid for infidelity. Hope that with counseling he gets through it, but be prepared for it not to. No matter what, man up and be a dad to the children.

who you are friends with...says a lot about you. If you are married or in a serious relationship, you had better be ready to take a little from your wife/girlfriend over your poor choice of friends.....

***GET DNA TEST

1. it is easy to judge the female as a *****, but she was not married. she took no vows, and although ruining your friends life and career would be a total ***** move.....what would you expact from a woman of such low character she was banging a married man, with kids.

2. Your friend need to come clean, the longer he waits the worse it will be. It appears to me that the biggest concern is the money, but that is the price of having such a good time. If the marriage was such a concern he would not have been cheating for over a year....and without birthcontrol.

3. Your friend has ruined the lives of 5 people....plus himself.

4. Your buddy needs to do the right thing for once, pay whatever child support his has to and try to minimize the damage he has already done to these children.

5. Stop worrying about the wife, if he was more concerned about the marriage....this would not have happened in the first place. She is grown woman, she will do what she needs to do.

***GET DNA TEST

I think that he's gotta come clean. These things have a way of coming to surface in the most unexpected times. His child could develop medical problems, etc., where they need the fathers medical history, or blood, or any number of things. It will be tough, extremely tough, especially if he is close to his 6 yr old daughter. Unfortunetly, when he unloads this burden, others are left with the consequences.

Back