Do they delete topics?

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
the topic was something like "is this guy crazy or what"

there was a hand full of posts to it. i replied "i got bored after the 5th line but i'll just read all your posts!"

im sure it was in random thoughts

cant find it in my recent posts either
rock.gif

they just get pushed off the main screens. Go do a search for "crazy Guy" it hsould pop back up.

I normally just search my name and find the thread. That's of course assuming I replied.

Was it an offensive topic? I remember seeing it but didn't click on it.

i didnt think so but it was long and started out boring and was kindof confusing. someone like pasted it from somewhere

it was some type of theory of something

no vugarity that i saw

one person just wrote "this guy is out on 3rd base somewhere"

I removed the post.  I found the word cluster**** offensive and inappropiate.
okay, i am new and understand. was baffled more than anything. THANK YOU FOR REPLYING. i trust you guys and am VERY happy w/ the org. and ALL of the members. I love having a family friendly site to chat at.

Like i said earlier I didnt read it it was boring. so when it dissapeared curiousity got the cat. thanks to bluehaya and nightcrawler i know im not crazy.

hello.gif

okay, i am new and understand. was baffled more than anything. THANK YOU FOR REPLYING. i trust you guys and am VERY happy w/ the org. and ALL of the members. I love having a family friendly site to chat at.

Like i said earlier I didnt read it it was boring. so when it dissapeared curiousity got the cat. thanks to bluehaya and nightcrawler i know im not crazy.

hello.gif
You didn't even need to read it. That word was the name of URL for the site. It appeared on the screen in the post and in the address bar if you clicked the link. It will also appear in your URL history. It might not be taken to very kindly if you are serfing from work.

hello.gif
You didn't even need to read it.  That word was the name of URL for the site.  It appeared on the screen in the post and in the address bar if you clicked the link.  It will also appear in your URL history.  It might not be taken to very kindly if you are serfing from work.
MAN YOU GUYS ARE ON IT!
hello.gif
HATS OFF TO YA! I cant believe i didnt notice
winkold.gif

hello.gif

Back