The Playground, please read!

Thank you.......It is a pain when reading a topic and members are posting smilies, beer slaps, whistles, etc. It makes for a waste of time...........

Thank you.......It is a pain when reading a topic and members are posting smilies, beer slaps, whistles, etc. It makes for a waste of time...........

Understood, and that is the reason we are making an effort to clean up the threads. I do hope that no one takes it personally if we remove the posts that need to be removed. We simply want to keep the thread on topic and meaningful.

just post where ever... james can run around moving the threads where they belong.. :rofl:

Have no fear@!! Poster man is here!!

Some people will loose there toaster ??? :down:

It's ok!!! All good I still got mine :laugh: please carry on :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Starting today, the moderators will be moving all post ho threads to the Playground.

We will use our best judgment when moving these threads.

Please keep in mind, Random Thoughts are random thoughts. Discussions meant to talk about things non-bike related. Those include topics like employment, movie reviews, new owners asking questions that are not bike related, members needing help, birthday wishes, etc. Anything that has a meaningful topic of discussion is welcome.

The Playground will be kept for things such as the “Ask and answer gameâ€￾, the “3 words threadâ€￾, or any thread posted for the sake of posting.

Also, all bike related topics that have posts added for ho’ing up a thread will be cleaned up to keep the thread "on topic".

Our intent is to make sure the threads posted are kept on track for members seeking direction and advice for particular modifications or issues related to their bike. It is frustrating to subscribe to a thread to find new posts that are only smilies when seeking answers to a question.

All posts in the threads located in the Playground will NOT count towards your post count.

Thank you for your consideration and understanding with this issue.

We also ask for your patience as we move forward in making sure our members have the very best access to all bike- and Hayabusa related topics.

After all, we are the #1 Hayabusa site on the net!

The only reason you have Post Ho's is because post counts are kept. Why not discontinue tracking and publishing post counts? What's the point of it anyway?

The only reason you have Post Ho's is because post counts are kept. Why not discontinue tracking and publishing post counts? What's the point of it anyway?

+1

I made that argument way back in like '04 or '05...

I get enough seriousness at work...does it have to land here too? I think banning people for a day or so to let them chill out is okay...but do we really have to get so serious about everything? Feels like someone is just sucking the fun right out of here..JMO..2hip

intresting..i agree we are a hayabusa forum but what makes us so good is the members..yes clean up threads so answers to questions are easly obtained..humor is what makes this site great..keep knowlege flowing smoothly..laugh n joke in threads 4 open discussion..dont be surprised the playground becomes the fun place 2 be lol
posted via mobile device

i c dead treads

I guess many here fail to see the fun in 10,000 pages of smilies...no one is stopping the fun here, and there will always be jokes and light-hearted topics, but most here are just sick of seeing a one reply smilie for pages...it serves no purpose other than to add to a member's post count.

:2cents:

dang, maybe if post counts are so "valuable" I should fix mine.. hmmmm...

I see BA and DO3 seem to have lost a few... :laugh: Wait till 99Busa see's his.. :laugh:

Back