Why was the topic on illegals deleted???

I wish I knew where that guy was and could catch him pulling that shid.  I am not supporting illegal immigrants but those guys are trying to feed familes and live.
exactly.  Catch them(illegals) at the border,after that if they are after what we are all after,and not engaging in criminal activities...perhaps just leave them be.

(opinion)  RSD.
You don't know what they are doing in regard to illegality. The fact that they are here illegally shows a predisposition to disregard our laws from the get go. I don't want someone like that working on a house I might end up buying.

That said, I like funny vids too. I'm czech. I find pollock jokes as funny as the next guy. People are getting way too sensitive IMHO.

I wish I knew where that guy was and could catch him pulling that shid.  I am not supporting illegal immigrants but those guys are trying to feed familes and live.
exactly.  Catch them(illegals) at the border,after that if they are after what we are all after,and not engaging in criminal activities...perhaps just leave them be.

(opinion)  RSD.
You don't know what they are doing in regard to illegality.  The fact that they are here illegally shows a predisposition to disregard our laws from the get go.  I don't want someone like that working on a house I might end up buying.

That said, I like funny vids too. I'm czech.  I find pollock jokes as funny as the next guy. People are getting way too sensitive IMHO.
I agree, people are way to sensitive about anything to do with race...
I tend to laugh at all jokes regardless of who they are about...
I have seen many jokes about white, caucasions, anglos, gringos, honkys, whitebread mofo's, and so forth...
The video was kinda funny to me, but the guy was kind of an obnoxious a$$hole...
So, if in the video, one of the guys in the back had kicked the crap outta the driver afterwards, I would have also found that to be just as funny...

David

Seen that video before at some point in time, did not see the thread. That clown is a straight prigg. I would like to hurt his feelings for sure. I can see how all the 'legal' Americans here that are descendants of 'legal' immigrants may find the acts amusing to some degree because of course they are, ahem, better than those "illegal" people. Kinda like second class versus first class. Is it a real "first class" thing for one to enjoy watching hard working people be abused by an idiot? Oh heck this is America and you can laugh at what you like and say what you want. Good of whoever deleted the thread. That, in my humble opinion was a REAL First Class move for a First Class site. Go to youtube to see crap like that and leave it there.
One more thing, you couldn't replicate anything close to this that would affect other subgroups in the same psychological way as these guys lost a days work and were so close to their worst fear 'La Migra'.
You would have to pick up a group of starving refugees promising a meal and instead leave them outside a warlord's compound or something to that effect.

<!--EDIT|Projekt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152553314 -->

rock.gif

This is always a touchy subject and there is always the chance that someone will throw out the race card. I didn’t see the vid but I too dislike bullies. I have lived in So Cal most of my life and am not new to the controversy. By the way my wife is not a citizen and we did it the legal way on a Cpl's pay with out help from the corps. It is a most confusing and complicated task.

For a few hundred dollars you can get an Immigration Attourney to do the paperwork for you. It's a bit time consuming, but it's worth it if you want to be in the U.S. to make a living. My wife did it, and she was basically broke. Get in line, or get out. Sorry if it offends some people, but I'm tired of paying thousands per year to support Illegals, and lazy Americans!
mad.gif

This is always a touchy subject and there is always the chance that someone will throw out the race card. I didn’t see the vid but I too dislike bullies. I have lived in So Cal most of my life and am not new to the controversy. By the way my wife is not a citizen and we did it the legal way on a Cpl's pay with out help from the corps. It is a most confusing and complicated task.
Good for you. See, it can be done. It's not easy and takes a while, but look at the reward in the end...

David

No doubt about that. What's more honorable? Lazy, legal, non-workin, unemployed, slum-livin, welfare swillin American or.... Border jumping, hard working, few bucks an hour earning, motivated individual?

No doubt about that. What's more honorable? Lazy, legal, non-workin, unemployed, slum-livin, welfare swillin American or.... Border jumping, hard working, few bucks an hour earning, motivated individual?
I have no problem with hard working Immigrants. I have a problem with the "Let's sneak acrossed and have a baby, so we can stay" and "We can go jack a few cars, or houses, then run back across so they can't arrest us" attitudes.

On the home front, I do support lifetime well-fair limits, and raising the minimum wage so the honest citizens can make a living. We should also end almost all social services for Americans. If they want Socialized Goverment hand-outs, move to a country that already has one! Quite trying to turn America into one!

soapbox.gif

biggrin.gif
Bullies aside, (and that video had nothing to do w/ being a bully as far as I'm concerned), that was funny as he11.  I believe I have the link at home and if you're interested, send me a PM.

I have no problem with hard working Immigrants.  I have a problem with the "Let's sneak acrossed and have a baby, so we can stay" and "We can go jack a few cars, or houses, then run back across so they can't arrest us" attitudes.

On the home front, I do support lifetime well-fair limits, and raising the minimum wage so the honest citizens can make a living.  We should also end almost all social services for Americans.  If they want Socialized Goverment hand-outs, move to a country that already has one!  Quite trying to turn America into one!

soapbox.gif
Brother we are eye to eye on all that mostly. True, we need to reform social programs to eliminate leeches on American society, making so people without a bonafide disability must work. We're working on it already but it will take along time and a different thread. Eliminating these programs altogether is not my thinking. So let's start another thread to discuss this issue, because I am tired of my hard earned money going to undeserving welfare recipients.

AAAssjani.gif

I get beat to hell here for my opinionated patriotism...so I'll be sitting this one out...on my porch...rifle in hand.

You want a real discussion...go to any VFW and throw down your "what's wrong with illegals" question.

Back