Pa. cracking down on illegals

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13426584/

Another example of the scourge of the 21st Century...
I really like the statement at the end about how the Mayor is confusing Illegal people with Criminals...
Is there a difference?
If they are here illegally they are criminals...
This has been happening in South Texas for many years and on a much larger scale...
However, since they (the illegal immigrants) are the majority in South Texas nothing is ever covered by the media...
Now, to appease people like Henco En Hayabusa, There are a few who have come here to make a better life in a civilized Country far advanced from the Third World Country mexico is...
And even they agree with me that something needs to be done ASAP...
By the way, Mr Castaneda, were you involved with "Helping" the illegals in Victoria who were left in the trailer to die a horrible death a coupla' years ago...
It seems that the Gov is starting to lean towards making it illegal to assist, shelter or hire illegals in this great Country...
The criminals who had the nerve to protest in my Country a few weeks are beginning to get the attention they wanted...

David

yeah if the idiots would have kept a low profile instead of all that idiotic protesting, they would be better off in the end. looks like now they're gonna get some attention alright, just not the kind they were looking for

Not sure Mr. Smith, is your backyard big enough for a tractor trailer to drive through? I don't have a CDL but I did live in SATX some years back while in the service.

Are you running for office? Making this soapbox your campaign platform? What's the deal anyway, how come this subject just gets you so hot under the collar? What did those darn illegals do to affect your piece of mind so much anyway? Come on let us in on it. What did they do to tick you off? Seems like a majority of your posts deal with this topic and not much else.

Are you running for office? Making this soapbox your campaign platform? What's the deal anyway, how come this subject just gets you so hot under the collar? What did those darn illegals do to affect your piece of mind so much anyway? Come on let us in on it. What did they do to tick you off? Seems like a majority of your posts deal with this topic and not much else.
And you were where in S.A.?

I did a lot of Funeral services at Ft Sam National Cemetery when I was on the Honor Guard. Folded lots of flags and fired lots of salutes. We covered the entire South Texas area all the way down to the bottom. Did a few in Corpus and near the border in Roma.
Yeah I knew you were an old fugger.

<!--EDIT|Projekt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150828692 -->

Good for you...I was just entering the Army...
Had a bunch of Medical training before being sent to Central and South America for the next ## years...
I lived and worked in some of the most beautiful places on earth...
And I was very close to many of the people who you seem to think, I think so little of...
If you go back through my post's, yes I am griping about Illegal immigration...
However, the key word is Illegal...
I think the world of the people South of us...
Most are the most humble, decent, honest and hardest working people on Earth...
My problem is with the people who do not want to take the time to come here the right way...
It is difficult and takes a long time...
But look at the rewards...
A chance at a life in the greatest Country on the face of the Earth...
I don't think I have ever said anything against the legal immigrants...
If I have, I apoligize...
I do get caught up in the moment on occasion, I am only Human...

And, as I have said before, and you must have either missed or chose to ignore...
I am married to a Mexican (Female, no BrokeBack sh!t here) and love her and her Family to no end...
My Baby girl, Sierra Nicole, is what some will call a Halfbreed...
But she is my World...
And is no different than any other child in this Country...
But then, my Wife's distant family came her several Generations ago, the hard way...
All done legal and it took a long time...
That's all I have been saying about this situation...
Do it right or stay where they are...
How can this way of thinking be so bad...

David

1. However, the key word is Illegal...

2. I am married to a Mexican (Female, no BrokeBack sh!t here) and love her and her Family to no end...

3. My Baby girl, Sierra Nicole, is what some will call a Halfbreed...

4. Do it right or stay where they are...
How can this way of thinking be so bad...
1. Yeah I saw that and that is why I asked "what did those darn illegals do to affect your piece of mind so much".

2. No problem there, didn't ignore it, just has nothing to do with my mild jabs at your philosophy.

3. Personally I would call her Texan, Tejana, or American.

4. That one is too long to answer as I have already covered it in one major thread that caused so much controversy that it was renamed the Latino Section and sent off to perish in Geographic riding areas.

Oh and I really do miss me some or those darn Little Texan Tamales that were so abundant in San Antonio.

Back