Why??

Right, when someone else does it to me, its all in fun. when i do it back, i need to let things go and take the high road.

why is it a parkway when you drive on it
a driveway when you park on it
why are they called apartments when they are together
why is the word abbreviation so long
if i really was supercalafragilisticexpealidoches would i need a job?
since when are chicken strips made from black rubber

y is it my dogs can sit all day with no accidents then :moon: in the house 5 min after being outside for 15 minutes

Why is it if a man is a real go getter at work hes "goin places" and if a woman is shes a "man eater"
Why is it if a man has a healthy dating life hes cheered..and if a woman does shes labeled as something much more creative?

Why is it if a man is a real go getter at work hes "goin places" and if a woman is shes a "man eater"
Why is it if a man has a healthy dating life hes cheered..and if a woman does shes labeled as something much more creative?

Cause guys are afraid of girls. You confuse and yell at us. :laugh:

Because she killed and ate the go getter ?

It's a man's world ?

Yes I am kidding. :laugh:

Hey watch the Texan remark, i drive more in a month as a paramedic then most people do in 8 months. i have only had 1 fender bender when i was 16, and been driving for 10 years. yes there are alot of idiots drivers in texas, then again there are idiot drivers every where.
But dont put us all in the same boat.

Well, there' s always someone to ruin a certain people' s reptuation, apparently you' re "that guy" for Texans. ;) It was partially a joke, but mostly my experience here in Louisiana. Unless the state of Texas exiles all it' s bad drivers to Louisiana, the Texan drivers here are embarassment to those of you who actually can drive. They drive worse than women! :whistle::laugh: For example, they stop at green lights, run redlights, ride half-way on the shoulder or in your lane, drive 55 in a 45 and 55 in a 45, wait for you to get close....despite the HUGE gap between you and the previous car, so they can pull out in front of you and drive slow. I can' t recall seen a vehicle with a Texas plate not doing something along these lines.

I do commend you on your superb driving skills though! Please continue embarassing Texan drivers, and making the streets a safer place!:please::thumbsup:

That' s just the rules, we didn' t make them, we just abide by them! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back