Why is it locked

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Who locked Creekboy's thread? Why? Everyone wanted him to come back and talk about things. Now when he does, the thread is locked.
Are people really threatening him? If so, that is B.S.! We are not a bunch of "Gangsta's". Why act like it?
Yes, Creekboy still has a lot of peoples stuff, but he said he was going to make things right. I think if people would act civil, then things would work out. Why is everyone acting like children? Threatening a man about going to his house is not cool! That is uncalled for. It isn't like he made a threat to come to you and harm you or your family.
Let Creekboy in and not bash him. Let's try to get over this.
We all want and need our parts back, but damn people, act like adults!

Don't wanna get flamed, but jeez!!

I think if he is going to accuse board members of threats then he should back up his rant.
Post up the threats or go away and stop talking trash about members.
No matter how much you rant and rave on the board it appears that you did a member wrong.
And I am sorry for your problems at home, really I am, but that is no excuse to send out shoddy work and then refuse to make it right ASAP.
No more BS.
Take care of that young Marines bike. Meaning send him his new plastics he sent you or buy a new set of plastics and send them to him immediatly.
The pics posted of the plastics he recieved is proof enough for most of us.
Make his bike right again.

David

I'm guessing it's locked to just keep further fights from breaking out...

Whatever's going on with Mick and his customers needs to be taken care of by those involved only...you included Brian...PMs or emails would probably be best...

As for threats? No clue...but let's not forget this is a board frequented by many that just lurk...anyone in the world could have gotten Mick's info and called. If it is a well-thought of member here, I'd be very disappointed...

One of my concerns is that I have no way other than email to contact him. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but I would like to TALK to the man. I wish I did have his number to speak to him.
What I was trying to get across, is that if people are making threats, that isn't cool. The people on this board are better than that.
I do agree that everyone..and I DO MEAN EVERYONE should get thier parts back, and hopefuly the board can get back to normal. Including Creekboy!

They locked his thread because people were bashing him and not talking to him I think. If he is going to come back and explain himself then just let him do it. I share your concern for everyone to get there stuff back. I think that PM's and e-mails are the only way to reach him though. Alot of board members are trying to contact him and see what is going on. I want an explination just like you do. If Creekboy wants to explain himself he will but Cap doesn't want everyone getting all fired up over this again.

<!--EDIT|usmcbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142010899 -->

I'm guessing it's locked to just keep further fights from breaking out...

Whatever's going on with Mick and his customers needs to be taken care of by those involved only...you included Brian...PMs or emails would probably be best...

As for threats?  No clue...but let's not forget this is a board frequented by many that just lurk...anyone in the world could have gotten Mick's info and called.  If it is a well-thought of member here, I'd be very disappointed...
Yup, that's why. Creek Said his piece. If he wants to post up again he's free to do so and he knows it.

It's just time for some "MODERATION" not mudslinging and horsecrap.

So, once again it's up to Creek, he can say more or less, it's up to him.

As for the Deaths threats? I don't really buy it, not from folks on this board and certainly not from any concerned (involved) party. So it's either Vapor and Drama or someone outside this board.

Death threats are a clear violation of the user agreement we all agreed to and anyone making threats will be dealt with posthaste.

Rev

They locked his thread because people were bashing him and not talking to him I think. If he is going to come back and explain himself then just let him do it. Alot of board members are trying to contact him and see what is going on. I want an explination more than anyone but, some of the board members are trying to help me out with getting a new set of plastics so we can put this all behind us. If Creekboy wants to explain himself he will but Cap doesn't want everyone getting all fired up over this again.
I agree, we would like for him to come back and explain whats happening as well.
But all he seems to be doing is coming on the board and talking trash and making all sorts of accusation against us. Kind of one sided.
Everyone wants this to be cleared up and go away.
However, it seems to me that if he has time to rant he should have time to return everyones parts as well.

David

I agree, we would like for him to come back and explain whats happening as well.
But all he seems to be doing is coming on the board and talking trash and making all sorts of accusation against us. Kind of one sided.
Everyone wants this to be cleared up and go away.
However, it seems to me that if he has time to rant he should have time to return everyones parts as well.

David
Agreed, I just don't think that he is going to do that. I hope that he does but if not, we don't need to argue amongst the good members of this site.

Mick just needs to stop airing his business here and get with THOSE involved to fix what's going on...the public drama has been overplayed too much as of late...

I hope everyone that has stuff in Mick's possession hears from him soon...

Back