Riders down...we all know him...

Sorry about Butterboy and sorry about being blunt with this question, at Cranberrys - was everyone drinking then driving
rock.gif
 yes or no
rock.gif
No, No, everyone on the bikes went to food court, near the outlet mall (for, icecream finger food etc.) his president came to the cranberrys later, all by himself, by the time when we come back to cranberrys, he was drinking prolly with other guys were there...(I don't do both, when I'm riding...I wouldn't last 27 years, of riding if I did...) I don't even listen to music or earplugs on me, thats how I ride, for this long and it will stay that way...

rock.gif

What's the deal with the club President - Man, a few brews, some smack, an outstanding felony...who the "F" cares, if your buddy is down, help him out first and worry about your own issues later...I guess I'm thinking of a perfect world.

I hope Butter2boys is doing ok...glad he had some friends around to help him out, and look after the bike...very cool. Keep us updated...man, this is way to early in the year and we've already had to many of these incidents.
Valium,
Has nothing to do witha a perfect world. That is part of what makes us bikers. You ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS help a brother or sister that is down, no matter what. If I understand correctly this is a biker club president and he left the scene. My question would have to be WTF?

Don

Lets keep a good thought going for Barron Butters.

Heal up fast Bro.

You hit me up if you need anything when you get back on-line. Rubbah.

Sam just called me, he is okay...ribs bruses, sore thumbs and anckles, says after the X-ray, no major damage...but, he is banged up on the ground pree hard...(and about the president, he had to go away from the scene, so he went to pick him up from the Hospital, he wasn't the bad guy as we thought...)
whew.....  
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148576978 -->

Sorry to hear you went down, glad things seem to have turned out ok for the circumstances
sad.gif

I know...but, he prolly think, all 3 of us there to help, so he thought he can go...(and the female trooper said, "this is unusual scene for motorcycle accident...I ask why? she said...theres usually, broken bike and the guy on the grounds...and she said...theres nobody usually around, when it happens...and then I thought myself...(prolly they don't have a lisence or unpaid tickets or something else...)
sad.gif

been of line couple of days sorry to hear about butter and glad to hear that he's ok Praying for you.

Wonder what the "pres" (glad he's not mine) would have done if no other riders were around?
rock.gif

Sorry to hear about the accident. I hope he and his bike heals up soon!

Back