witnessed a bad motorcycle crash

diesel

Registered
A guy on a Harley was in the lane right next to me. Basically he rode straight thru an intersection on a green light and some guy turned left right in front of him. He clipped the front bumper with the left side of his bike and went flipping head over heels down the road. When I got to him, he was alive but from his left knee down was GONE. Just some shreds af meat, I mean nothing left. The ambulance got there in minutes and the airlifted him out. The guy who hit him was walking around like nothing happened! I wanted to beat the Fk out of this guy I swear.I ended up waiting for 3 hours to give a statement. I hope he gets his ass sued off.

Always hate to hear of a rider going down. Best wishes and hopes of a speedy recovery!!

guns.gif
inattentive cagers!!!!!!!!!

tough thing to seed im sure....

ur a good man for being there to help him in whatever way you could.
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

wishing that fella the best!!!!

damn that really blows.. hate to hear it. I had a friend go down a few years back some idiot pulled right in front of him. Not real bad tho he just started going and they were barley moving. Bumps and bruises but no serious bodily harm he sued the hell out of the Car owner and fixed his bike.. He didnt want to ride for a while after tho. Sucked.

was he riding with any type of gear??
hard not to say anything to someone who acts like nothing happend and was thier fault..

last week we had 3 riders die in 3 days because of people turning left in front of them.

Hope this fella recovers quickly and the drive gets whats coming to him.

wow... was it your friend? You did him a great service and have some pretty good intestinal fortitude to view all that.

guns.gif
no remorse!

hate to hear this...#1 reason i got HID's, i got tired of idiots turning in front of me and then looking surprised to find me having to take evasive actions...i know my lights are aimed higher than they should be and it blinds people at times but i really don't care, at least they know i'm there!!!

Back