Damn Cagers/Harley riders

G

So I'm cruising down I-94 near St. Clair michigan last night at roughly 9:30 pm. Im in the right lane cruising and then this red ford pickup goes from behind me to the left lane and starts to pass the car we are approaching. I get behind him and he SLAMS on his brakes! I hit my brakes and basically endoed the bike shortly but didn't lose it. After I realized I #### my pants I was quite upset. Then he didn't even pass that car in front of me but he sat staggered so I couldn't pass. I realized the ";Harley Davidson;' sticker on his back window. I got upset and passed the guy in front of me on the shoulder and sped up to like 120+ and the truck was on my ass still.. i could touch his hood if i reached back it was that close. I pull to the shoulder almost and was going like 50 at the time and he was still there.. then he passed, got in front, and slammed his brakes again. I finally had enough and downshifted to 3rd and railed to my exit at 170+ indicated. No sight of him anymore. Wish i had my tankbag on I woulda taken out my glock and shot his tires flat... a$$hat.

I guess I should take my Harley sticker off my truck now
wow.gif
It wasn't me though
laugh.gif

People like that need their azz handed to them...No excuse for that crap other than pure stupidity.

Glad you're okay
cool.gif

Should've got a plate # & turned his azz in.

i know i was trying to remember the plate but I couldn't... no place to really write it down and you tend to forget everything when you are approaching the top of 6th gear!

I'm just stupid enough...I'd have probably followed the d!ckhead til he stopped and kicked the shiat out of him.

I normally would have too.. but this guy wanted to run me off the road. Never know who's strapped and who's not. Been shot before, not planning on it again when i'm not carrying.

I can handle...even expect, the absent minded cager doing stupid stuff, but when it's intentional like that really pi$$es me off. That's borderline attempted murder. Hopefully you see that truck again, whether in a parking lot or wherever and payback is definitely a beyotch.

I would like to see the look on his scrawny face when confronted with 300 lb camaroguy
smile.gif

Man, what a frigging pinhead. Gives Harley riders like me a bad name. Of course I don't have a cage so it wasn't me
smile.gif

(The ride in the snow-skirmish this morning was pretty cool though with the flakes *whap* *whap* *whapping* on my faceshield:) )

Carl

bro, i would of turned his azz over to the police. you should of grabbed his tag and report him. i don't care what you ride for a bike, there is proper rider etiquette and they shouldn't play like that.
mad.gif

You know I think the plate was "YCH 12" in Michigan. Not sure.. it like just hit me. If that plate belongs to a Red Ford pickup truck... thats my guy. I know it was 3 letters and then 12... this seems to be it. I wonder how I would go about getting this guy?

you need the hand full of marbles mod , when the cage is behind you let them rip over your shoulder !!!!!!!! down shift and get the hell out of there !
biggrin.gif
what a jackass , he probably doesnt have a bike ! just a sticker !
laugh.gif

Well, what he did is certainly inexcuseable.....however, a Harley sticker in the back window does not necessarily mean he's a Harley rider. Glad you're ok....

you need the hand full of marbles mod , when the  cage is behind you let them rip over your shoulder !!!!!!!! down shift and get the hell out of there !
biggrin.gif
what a jackass , he probably doesnt have a bike ! just a sticker !
laugh.gif
In my younger angrier days I used to keep a couple of old sparkplugs in my jacket for just such an occasion

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back