witnessed a bad motorcycle crash

Sorry you had to see this.

Hope the fella gets well, despite his traumatic amputation.

tough thing to seed im sure....

ur a good man for being there to help him in whatever way you could.  
bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif

wishing that fella the best!!!!
+1 good to hear you stuck around for that statement. i'm sure the rider will be grateful when he comes around.
thumb_up.gif

hate to hear this...#1 reason i got HID's, i got tired of idiots turning in front of me and then looking surprised to find me having to take evasive actions...i know my lights are aimed higher than they should be and it blinds people at times but i really don't care, at least they know i'm there!!!
I don't think the guy in the vehicle even LOOKED or he would have def. seen him. I drive a big International truck around and people pull in front of me all day long.

Sorry you had to see that. At least you were able to help. I hate this kind of stupid crap that could have been prevented.

"I drive a big International truck around and people pull in front of me all day long."

That's because we live in Florida diesel. We have some of the worst drivers in the US down here. For me, there is no just cruising around & relaxing..I am constantly looking everywhere around me while riding. I act as if no one can see me, so I expect people to cut in front of me or come into my lane.

I see bad accidents all the time due to my job. It really is amazing how little people pay attention to the road while driving...

It will be a long hard road to recovery for that guy. I wish him & his family the best.

I hope the cager gets more than just "failure to yield".

Sorry for the rider...wish him the best.

A guy on a Harley was in the lane right next to me. Basically he rode straight thru an intersection on a green light and some guy turned left right in front of him. He clipped the front bumper with the left side of his bike and went flipping head over heels down the road. When I got to him, he was alive but from his left knee down was GONE. Just some shreds af meat, I mean nothing left. The ambulance got there in minutes and the airlifted him out. The guy who hit him was walking around like nothing happened! I wanted to beat the Fk out of this guy I swear.I ended up waiting for 3 hours to give a statement. I hope he gets his ass sued off.
Not good. Read about a local here in north east Fla. down yesterday, deceased due to same deal. Having witnessed a severe crash, I know the emotions etc involved. Also have seen three vechicles that pulled over to the right side of the road like they were going to stop, all of a sudden pull a U turn in front of me, occuring twice while driving cage and one on the bike. I'm getting so hinky its hard to enjoy the ride.

Had a car turn left in front of me and take me out several years ago. Messed with my head and didn't ride for over 15 years.
People suck!

Man it sucks to hear thing such as this. Hope the guy does the best he can. It makes me not want to ride.
my bike has been sitting for a month already due to a flat tire. hearing things like this makes me in no rush
to fix it.

God Speed to the other rider. I wish him the best for a good recovery.

The driver should be publicly executed. If that was a regular punishment people would certainly pay better attention!

Had a car turn left in front of me and take me out several years ago. Messed with my head and didn't ride for over 15 years.
People suck!
I understand fully what you are saying. After my accident three years ago I still get sick in my stomach when I see a car starting to pull out from a stop sign. Let alone some idiot on a cell phone looking the wrong way! I kept ridding but its not the same for me anymore. The only time I get a little bit of that old feeling back is when I am out all alone in the country with no one in sight. And I am sure you all know how hard that is to find now-a-days.

firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

I seriously thought about riding for a while but what the hell....are you going to stay shut up in your bedroom forever? You have to get out there and live your life.

hate to hear this...#1 reason i got HID's, i got tired of idiots turning in front of me and then looking surprised to find me having to take evasive actions...i know my lights are aimed higher than they should be and it blinds people at times but i really don't care, at least they know i'm there!!!
+1 on the hid being a little higher than normal so they know we're there.

Back