Damn Cagers/Harley riders

A nicely placed large calliber shot to the radiator/engine block would keep him from doin that shid again.

well glad he didn't accomplish his goal and paybacks are a biotch
mad.gif
Exactly,momma always said : "its a piss poured game if 2 cant play it"

that rmvrecords.org site seems like a waste. I paid 30 bucks for it and cant find anything... it is basically a quick way to navigate to public pages thats all.
sad.gif
someone wanna give it a try let me know i'll PM you the name/password

wow.gif
wow.gif

Glad he didn't wreck you, definately turn him in if that's the plate #!!!

wow.gif

somone have some time to navigate on that site? I paid 30 bucks for it...

username: 2004
pw: 1000

www.rmvrecords.org

Michigan license plate YCH 12
Well that site SUCKS.

476 links for michigan to fish through and I didn't see anything for DMV, BMV or public driving records.

There general links take you to other PAY sites in order to get you to fork over more money. Even the Vehicle Records section is a joke. Didn't see anything for Michigan but for Indiana it will take you to the BMV website where they offer a search for $5.00 as long as you have the fuggers Vin #.

I'd call your CC company and have them do a charge back.

you need the hand full of marbles mod , when the  cage is behind you let them rip over your shoulder !!!!!!!! down shift and get the hell out of there !
biggrin.gif
what a jackass , he probably doesnt have a bike ! just a sticker !
laugh.gif
AA batteries (used of course) or ballbearings wou;d be my choice.

you need the hand full of marbles mod , when the  cage is behind you let them rip over your shoulder !!!!!!!! down shift and get the hell out of there !
biggrin.gif
what a jackass , he probably doesnt have a bike ! just a sticker !
laugh.gif
AA batteries (used of course) or ballbearings wou;d be my choice.
Ball bearings can be a problem cause when the car goes out of control and flies off a cliff killing everyone inside, CSI will notice the ball bearings and get your finger prints and dna off of them.

What you need are good old-fashioned rocks. Natural part of the environment that no one will ever notice.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Your debit card is backed by VISA ... yes you CAN do that but the chances are that it will be denied receiving a credit. Nowhere on the enter page does it say they guarantee you'll find anything actually usefull. And rightfully so...that web site SUX! I spent 30 minutes looking for ANYTHING usefull or not accessable by other free means and was unsucessful.

Back