Rider Down

let us know when you can walk to the Busa unassisted. How's THAT for a goal?!? Very happy to hear you are healing and recovering.

Holy shid, glad you and your friend are alright and on the road to recovery. Stuff like that just scares the crap out of me and was just wondering who was taking the pics?

Last week they removed the brace from my left leg.

A few days later I was able to trasition from 2 crutches to one, then a couple of days later, to a cane.

By this weekend (God willing), I will be walking without assistance.

Still not able to use my knee much... that's going to take time.

And as a result of not being able to bend my knee very well, I still am unable to ride.

My Busa will be ready for delivery in the next day or so.

Saturday I am going down with Johnny to Brandenton to dail it in, then bring it home.
cool.gif

that looks MUCH Better! Glad to see ya healed up nicely. Hope the walking gets back to normal for ya soon.

looks like you'll have a great "war wound" complete with story to tell to the kids and grand kids someday. something tells me it's kind of like the fish keeps getting bigger everytime you tell it. in 10 yrs it will be you had to carry your severed leg and drive/shift one-handed to the hospital.:laugh: Hope your up and running (leg and bike)soon.:;):

Back