Riders down...we all know him...

hydrabusa

Donating Member
Registered
I went to place call, "Cranberrys" this evening...Butter2boy and me and his club president was on his truck (don't know why...)
we met few more usual members, join at the cranberrys...and we rides and talk and some food and usual good times were there...nothing happened.

And we got back on I495 the way back to home, the city utility truck starts putting up a traffic corns without a single light on the HWY...(it was dark) every cager stars slaming the brakes...70~80 mph to 30~40s...first his buddys truck and butterboy next and I was behind him and one more guy was behind me...(so, 3 bikes and a truck in front...)

truch hit the breakes thats when butterboy jumped high like a dirt bike, I think he ran over something... (he was far left side so, I was right side of lane behind him about 10 feet) and when he landed on the pavement, try to gain control and by the time,his friends truck slamed breaks and butterboy cliped buddies corner of back bumper and fall...and i was just right behind him...I saw butterboy laying down on the ground right over my wind shield...I already running over shattered plastics and theres him right there..on the ground...I do not know how I got around him...
(this is a word from a guy was behind me, " Man I thought you were going to run over him, period...you lost control there for a min. but it was crazy thing to do...)
After ambulence was there, I try to find some info from his clubs president (guy who was in the truck) he already left...
before, his buddy even got on the ambulence, his club president was long gone...I said to myself, what kind of motorcycle club president leaving the scene, without taking care, of his club members being...and leaving his friends bike like that?
And then another guy stoped for any help...and he is also, a club president and he called one of his members who has a pickup truck, to come on and picked the bike up...very nice guy...(and he was complainting about butterboys president...we all agreed to him
mad.gif
)
and, butterboy said his hand is mostly hurts and, I do not know his being...only thing I heard, before the ambulance left, they said "his going to Washington Hospital" thats all I know...
I will update the info...

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148576798 -->

Wait...  A city utility truck was putting up cones in the middle of the night, with no warning?  Did I get that correctly?

That just reeks of lawsuit to me.

Keep us updated on butter2boy's condition.

<!--EDIT|TheAtomicAss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148539518 -->

I'm sorry but, I that's your boy you don't just let his ride lay there you take care of him so he doesn't worry about it. That prez has to go or there's a need to join a differant club.

Did said Club President consume a few cold ones and concerned about his well being before LE arrived on the scene?

Yeap...it was total dark...route I 495, when we were waitng the pick up truck, we were totally depend on the flare, when the last, one lit...thats when the pick up truck came...everyone was flying by...( I didn't follow the ambulance, he was talking and all...so, I decide to stay with his bike...) and when the cops get there, I told em what happened...and I've got the accedent reports..:( I'll update tomorrow...

thats prolly what happened...his president have to have some on him...otherwise he prolly stay until everything is over...( I was sitting next to the damn flare for 3 hrs...I still smell the darn thing in my nose and, having a headache...
sad.gif
)

Did they question the city worker doing the cone work? What happened with him?

I just opened a bottle of royale salute, I have saved this bottle for some special ocasions, but I just realized don't have any beers left..
mad.gif
I can't go to sleep without anything this kind of nite...(darn, it is a special nite, but not that kind, I was looking for...)

Did they question the city worker doing the cone work?  What happened with him?
city worker was inside of HWY, and we pulled out the bike and him, to exit side of the HWY...and when the ambulance and fire truck arrived...they all covered with all kinds of lights..
How can someone will complaint about when theres about half dozen of chrismas lighted trucks around, and having a complaint about its too dark around here? (we all realized after every body left, theres nothing but traffic lights and only one pink light (flare) was there after all...

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148544533 -->

So sorry to hear this, I'm sure it's gonna be a long night for everyone involved, here's hoping that tomorrow brings some better news.
down.gif

What's the deal with the club President - Man, a few brews, some smack, an outstanding felony...who the "F" cares, if your buddy is down, help him out first and worry about your own issues later...I guess I'm thinking of a perfect world.

I hope Butter2boys is doing ok...glad he had some friends around to help him out, and look after the bike...very cool. Keep us updated...man, this is way to early in the year and we've already had to many of these incidents.

Thanx for reading it...yeah, I just get to know butter2 boy (talk to him on line few month, and just met him and start riding bout 3 weeks ago...) this is not the way I expected it...
I'm having 2nd glass of whiskey, I feel kind of relaxing a bit...(I was so pumed and mad, by everything, I came home, up in 295...like there is no tomorrow...didn't know what the fugg I was thinking or doing, guess I was lucked out again...) whewwww...I feel bad...
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148543042 -->

Thanx...Valium...
sad.gif
my last concern is, some of the guys stops from HWY, really do not know who they are...and they took butter2boys bike on their club members pickup truck... I hope its not a scam...)
all I know...it was a white dodge small pickup truck and lisence plate "3FP558" west verginia tag...I thought at least its my responsibility remember that...

WTF?!? Damn...

FUggin good for nothin president. What a frikkin little b!tch...
mad.gif

Heal up quick, Butter....looks like you're gonna need to have some "words" with your prez.

Hope you get better soon...

Sorry about Butterboy and sorry about being blunt with this question, at Cranberrys - was everyone drinking then driving
rock.gif
yes or no
rock.gif

rock.gif

Oh damn...that's not good news
sad.gif
And I don't get anyone leaving a fellow rider behind after and accident, NO MATTER WHAT YOU'RE AFRAID OF...

Please keep us updated and let him know I'm hoping he mends quick...worry about the bike another day, just get him to focus on getting better...thanks for letting us know about the accident J...
sad.gif

sad.gif

well, thanks for reading this post and I'll update as soon as I find something...(don't know what I did...my left side ribs hurts...)
rock.gif

Back