Riders down...we all know him...

Hope he heals up quick. It's hard to understand your post, but all traffic work at night requires portable lighting and advance warning signs ( I just took a course about it). I would go after this president dude. I see trucks putting out cones at night all the time. I'm sure they had at least an emergency strobe light. That means "slow down". What are they doing...5-10 mph? GO AROUND THEM. Maybe they were coning off an emergency hazard?

Not blaming you or Butterboy. President sounds shady. I do roadside work with my bucket truck with the power company and we get run into sometimes. Usually some drunk runs thru 30 cones before they hit our trucks and/or our employees then they sue US later!!!!
mad.gif

Sam just called me, he is okay...ribs bruses, sore thumbs and anckles, says after the X-ray, no major damage...but, he is banged up on the ground pree hard...(and about the president, he had to go away from the scene, so he went to pick him up from the Hospital, he wasn't the bad guy as we thought...)
whew.....  
beerchug.gif
Fortunate that is all, still I am sure it must hurt like heck. I hope he heals up soon.

and about the president, he had to go away from the scene, so he went to pick him up from the Hospital, he wasn't the bad guy as we thought...)
whew.....  
beerchug.gif
that still doesn't excuse him for leaving BUtter for dead.

He's still a sorry excuse for a president in my eyes.
I think he is a sorry excuse for a human, who cares that he is a club pres. Leaving the scene of an accident, what if the others didnt have a phone, or they were hit trying to help, or or or or or?

I mean...I'm not trying to stand up for him or anything...but, butter boy, understand his(president) situations and he went to the hospital to pick him up...I know, (it still hurts me that he left the scene without telling me anything...)
Many thanks to our warm hearted members here...and, I wish you guys ride safely...

hi everybody I will like to thank everyone that show their support for me !
I'll like to thank everyone for their prayers and their responses.
You guys have no idea what logging on to day after jeff called me and lead me to this topic that he left .

It is overwhelming too see all the responses, I'm actually in tears believe it or not watching and reading all of your posts I do I join a web site of brothers and sisters I just didn't think that all you guys actually truly love me to.
To tell you the true I was going to post this thread my self I was just waiting when I got my bike back and take pictures to show everyone.

Reading these post today really let me know how truly loved and appreciated I am !

Now I would like to thank everyone who wished me well and who read this post.
I want to thank once again everyone that looked out for me that night I went down and everyone else thanks for looking out for my bike words cannot express how I feel.
Now there's a lot of controversy around what's going on with my president I agree with all of you guys assessment but the full story is not complete I end up hiting his truck [ and not to get too personal but I will for you guys because you are all members ] his license was suspended and I hit his truck and no one else knew that but me .

So they would have arrested him again for driving while suspended license and the state trooper would have ran his license that's the reason why he had to leave later on that night around 330 in the morning I gave him a call and he came back to take me home he lives in Baltimore as well so that's why he had to leave I have been a member of the Black Knights for four months but I've been a prospect for the last year.

Now for the grueling part they took 15 x-Rays of my ankle my nee my left shoulder and my right thumb no [ balls ]
afro.gif
bones were broken .
The doctor offered me some perkasette for the pain but I said no thank you I didn't want to be high for the next couple weeks well not that kind of high anyway 1!
afro.gif

I saw a couple of bikers in the trauma room and they didn't do so well they were really pretty banged up !
I have to thank God I'm not paralyzed and I didn't break any major bone's I know my guardian angel is stress about right now for me to be falling off my bike
afro.gif
!

Well I guess I'll give you guys the skinny on what actually happened or my version everything'' jeff'' said was pretty much correct the only thing I would change is that of the lady in the left-hand lane when all of the people were merging right from a four-way lane pattern !
a lady driving a white car, she cut me off and I ended out Doing on indole on my front tire for about 10 feet jeff told me afterwards when we spoke about it that I had to have the rear tire about 3 1/2 feet off the ground in thee air of corse all I could see was the ground!

When I was able to regain control the truck in front of me which My president was driving there was an accident with the car in front of him hit the car in front of them so he had to stop and I was forced to try to swerve out of the way and ended up hiting the corner of his truck and about I believe 30 miles an hour
now I try to again once I regain control but I did not want to do another Indo sold before I hit the core of his truck I tried it to lock up my rear wheel and then reapply my front brakes but my rear wheel would not lock up so I ended up hitting the cornner of his truck well...... That's the short story !

Thanks for your support

afro.gif

afro.gif

you are in our prayers heal quick . good luck and hope you can ride again soon

Welcome back - heal quickly! You may want to reconsider joining a club that has a pres. who shouldn't be on the road...

my nee my left shoulder and my right thumb still hurts but i hav my bike back so......i'll proby. start posting up pic in the next few hr. the size of them are too big for the org.
biggrin.gif

Back