Ride with My son and Detailed Afterwards

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Out yesterday for a ride and stopped by Loen Gessi NY pizza. Great pizza. Today, full detail of Blusa as we put about 150 miles on them and she was dusty. Had a guy on his Kawi 1400 wave as he was accelerating from the on ramp. The 1400 was my first seeing while out on my bike. Blusa moves very quickly and felt certain I could of went around but I let off! Next time I may not be in my shorts and no helmet! At that speed the eyeballs are blowing all over the place! Ha
IMG_4071.JPG

IMG_4073.JPG

IMG_4074.JPG

IMG_4075.JPG

IMG_4076.JPG

IMG_4077.JPG

IMG_4079.JPG

IMG_4081.JPG

IMG_4082.JPG

IMG_4083.JPG

IMG_4084.JPG

IMG_4085.JPG

IMG_4087.JPG

IMG_4088.JPG

IMG_4089.JPG

IMG_4091.JPG

IMG_4092.JPG

IMG_4093.JPG

IMG_4094.JPG

The BST's were a beautiful thing I feel in love with over the looks. I've seen a post on here about someone busting one and I worry. However, I'm getting more confident in them. I'll say this.. My Gen I will smoke a tire and with this setup on my Gen II I pulled her up at about 2 O'clock two weeks ago and just didn't expect it. Its the light weight BST's and these damn sticky Michelin tires. I'm running the factory size at 190/50 for that rear. That is all I have ever done. She flicks around like a smaller bike and handles like a dream. I'm happy with it all.

How you liking your BST wheels and what tire size / aspect are you running Skywalker ? The bike is sure looking very smart and minty !!

The BST's were a beautiful thing I feel in love with over the looks. I've seen a post on here about someone busting one and I worry. However, I'm getting more confident in them. I'll say this.. My Gen I will smoke a tire and with this setup on my Gen II I pulled her up at about 2 O'clock two weeks ago and just didn't expect it. Its the light weight BST's and these damn sticky Michelin tires. I'm running the factory size at 190/50 for that rear. That is all I have ever done. She flicks around like a smaller bike and handles like a dream. I'm happy with it all.
i wonder if BST bikes pick up any power on the dyno? less weight to spin... should equal more Hp correct?

Yes, its an old known fact that car guys mostly know about. Here is a good example. I'm no mechanic at all but common since says yes to your question.

i wonder if BST bikes pick up any power on the dyno? less weight to spin... should equal more Hp correct?

Yeah , light as for sure in the front , and even more so with forks swap over ! Had a stop light drag even before forks swap ( up against R1 Yam ) to end of third gear with standard gearing once and the bike had been accelerating while power wheelie , but really picked up the front ( hit an undulation ) to about 3 o'clock into mid to top of third to fourth gear change . It was a spectacular win , but really the bike did it all so well for me , I was just hanging on for the ride freaking out with adrenaline !!

Out yesterday for a ride and stopped by Loen Gessi NY pizza. Great pizza. Today, full detail of Blusa as we put about 150 miles on them and she was dusty. Had a guy on his Kawi 1400 wave as he was accelerating from the on ramp. The 1400 was my first seeing while out on my bike. Blusa moves very quickly and felt certain I could of went around but I let off! Next time I may not be in my shorts and no helmet! At that speed the eyeballs are blowing all over the place! Ha View attachment 1584881

View attachment 1584882

View attachment 1584883

View attachment 1584884

View attachment 1584885

View attachment 1584886

View attachment 1584887

View attachment 1584888

View attachment 1584889

View attachment 1584890

View attachment 1584891

View attachment 1584892

View attachment 1584893