My Grey/Black 08 with Pics

Rumble,

That is one of the nicest Hayabusa's I've seen to date. You have added very tasteful mods that compliment the whole bike. I hope you don't take offense to this, but it looks like a gentleman's bike. It is not over the top, but done rather nicely. Congrats on a great looking, and I'm sure a great handling bike!

Rumble,

That is one of the nicest Hayabusa's I've seen to date. You have added very tasteful mods that compliment the whole bike. I hope you don't take offense to this, but it looks like a gentleman's bike. It is not over the top, but done rather nicely. Congrats on a great looking, and I'm sure a great handling bike!

Hi jhammer71:

Thanks for the kind words. Would never take offense to being called a gentleman!:beerchug:
I am pushing half a century now, so I have gotten most of my "squidding" out of my system. Rarely does my bike crack the 150km/hr mark. Thats not to say I don't ride her with spirit!:laugh: It is such a smooth bike, with so much torque. It makes for much safer passing on the highway etc.
I now concentrate more on smoothness in all aspects of riding. Thats what keeps challenging me, trying to get as smooth as possible with the throttle, braking, shifting, steering etc. I have two children (17 and 19) who are autistic, and take them for 1-3 hour rides on the bike, and many times they will be waving their arms in excitement, so I have learned to be smooth because of that. They also have learned to trust my driving to the point where they feel comfortable without holding on to me. I do have a corbin back rest for them whenever they are on however, just for their added security.
Anyways, take care and safe riding.:thumbsup:

Rumble

Thanks Voodoolord.

I am currently working on my next set of upgrades. Brembo Calipers, brake and clutch MC, Magical Racing CF parts. Have already installed BST CF wheels and ceramic bearings.
Will post up some new pics when she is all done again.

Back