gold rims on black/grey 08

SCdude

Registered
hey guys imma jus throw this out there. i am tryin to change my bike up from stock mainly for looks. hate the fact that the kanji sticker matches nothing on my bike. as i was browsing i found a blue 08 and noticed the gold rims mathched the kanji sticker(at least in the pic). i was wondering if i stuck some those rims on mine would that help my kanji problem? or should i try to get the rims powdercoated close to that kanji color? i wanna do something different but not too dang drastic and look bad. just a thought. really dont wanna go chrome like everyone else.

Might look good, have you seen the $100 special from our sponsor for powdercoating. Really fixes the '08 blk

maybe something like this??
goldbusa021.jpg

I've been thinking about doing the same for awhile now. Looks really nice

In case you can't tell, I've been toying with this idea for quite some time... :laugh:
_DSC0008.jpg2009_12_17_bikepics-1855633-full.jpg2010_02_13_bikepics-1901209-full.jpg_DSC0013.jpg_DSC0007.jpg

_DSC0008.jpg

2009_12_17_bikepics-1855633-full.jpg

2010_02_13_bikepics-1901209-full.jpg

_DSC0013.jpg

_DSC0007.jpg

None of those are my bike. I've just been toying with the idea of gold rims is all.. Mine are still black. :beerchug:

In case you can't tell, I've been toying with this idea for quite some time... :laugh:

The color looks to match best in the third photo (Kanji logo and the forks). I like the way it looks.

Is the first picture with OEM gold wheels or have they been powdercoated?

I believe the third picture are Marchesini wheels? That would be the Gold they offer. At least that's what they look like to me? ???

No, I realize none of them are your actual bike, just hoping you had some background on them :poke:

Hmm, well seeing the pictures has got me thinking at least...

Back