Preparing you all... We may not be using Tapatalk in the near future

I never had a problem with it and only got it for this board. That said....I only paid a dollar for it so I won't be hurt if I need to buy a different one. It dont matter to me either way...sa long as I dont have to view it on my phones browser. :cheerleader:

Cap, the largest Subaru forum NASIOC actually made their own app! Is that something you guys can do? It works way better than Tapatalk, and they have full control over it. I'll do testing for ya if you use it.

I love Tapatalk though, I hope you get something figured out....

I don't use Tapatalk much, but when I do, it's only on my iPhone 4, and it works fine. On the iPad, I don't need Tapatalk because the Safari browser works great with the site. But, whatever you decide to use is fine with me.

I have never had a problem with taptalk use it all the time..but i use a iphone..sounds like the problem is only with other phones..

I run it on an iPhone 4s also. Works great!! Oh well whatever app you switch to, I'll get it. It's better using an app than my browser on the phone.

Someone feel free to correct me but i think the problems are on Captains end, not our devices or the app on our end. Some of the other forums that chose to quit using it stated that there were some security issues but i dont know that for sure. Quite a few forums that I frequent have ditched tapatalk in the last year or so. I use it but not enough to worry that much about it anymore.

Back