Sponsor Changes

(BigGeorge @ Feb. 13 2007,00:00)
(yamahor @ Feb. 12 2007,23:45) Is the new sponsor anyone we know?
rock.gif
Just wondering if it's a well known member, someone who doesn't post much, whatever...

(captain @ Feb. 13 2007,00:04) Before you guys start running your mouths.... Stop, think about who I am and if I have ever done anything to hurt the members here! Greg is a good guy, you just need to leave it alone and move on down the road. If you dont like the decision keep it to yourself and move on down the road. Don't PM me, email me or call me.... I have a tough job and you guys should know enough to trust me... Some relationships just aren't made to work.
Running our mouths? Every person (except one) in this thread so far is a donating member, Doug. Why would you say something like that?

This is your board and I understand you made a decision. But you posted the message and you have to expect something other than "okay cap".

(BigGeorge @ Feb. 12 2007,23:12)
(captain @ Feb. 13 2007,00:04) Before you guys start running your mouths.... Stop, think about who I am and if I have ever done anything to hurt the members here! Greg is a good guy, you just need to leave it alone and move on down the road. If you dont like the decision keep it to yourself and move on down the road. Don't PM me, email me or call me.... I have a tough job and you guys should know enough to trust me... Some relationships just aren't made to work.
Running our mouths? Every person (except one) in this thread so far is a donating member, Doug. Why would you say something like that?

This is your board and I understand you made a decision. But you posted the message and you have to expect something other than "okay cap".
Actually my goal was for you to say "OK Cap" and trust me that I am dealing with it...

1. It's none of your business
2. I am trying to keep from dragging this through nine levels of mud.
3. I have nothing but the best interest for ALL members of the board, and while some think that they might know you dont.

well Cap..in the words of Forrest Gump..

"that's all I got to say about that"

"whatever" comes to mind also..

runeight...

not about to say "okay" ANYTHING..... thats not my nature. also not my nature to kick s**t up when its settling down.

so: who's tha new sponsor?
rock.gif
CPH??? (did greg change tha schop name backwerds?)
all_coholic.gif

Cap -

I trust your judgement. I'm sure you had good reasons for your decision. I look forward to seeing who the new sponsor is and wish Greg all the best with his shop.

(HT_USMC @ Feb. 12 2007,20:14) I'm curious? What's up?

I was preparing to purchase a couple of bolt-on cans from him. Should I be aware of anything, Cappy?
You have nothing to worry about.. Greg has put alot into his business. His new business is his life.. so you have nothing to worry about

I'm sure you had your reasons, Cap...

It ain't my place to question them. Your house, your rules.
beerchug.gif

(captain @ Feb. 12 2007,23:17) 1. It's none of your business
3. I have nothing but the best interest for ALL members of the board, and while some think that they might know you dont.
1. yep
2. OK
3. I got and idea, but still #1 is none of my business

OK Cap.

(captain @ Feb. 13 2007,00:17)
(BigGeorge @ Feb. 12 2007,23:12)

Actually my goal was for you to say "OK Cap" and trust me that I am dealing with it...

1. It's none of your business
OK CAP! NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

RNC ... seems to be about the only thing to say at this point.

Greg, sorry to see you go, hope it all works out for ya.

Back