Sponsor Changes

(300Busa @ Feb. 13 2007,15:45) quote:

Maybe the other sponsors complained about him taking all of their business,
Maybe the non sponsors did the complaining huh...
rock.gif

GPW is still here and will still donate valuable information as well as selling parts to us. The only thing I see changing is the monies paid to the org.

runeight...

(runeight @ Feb. 13 2007,17:51)
(300Busa @ Feb. 13 2007,15:45) quote:

Maybe the other sponsors complained about him taking all of their business,
Maybe the non sponsors did the complaining huh...
rock.gif

GPW is still here and will still donate valuable information as well as selling parts to us. The only thing I see changing is the monies paid to the org.

runeight...
who said non-sponsors?

I was saying that other sponsors might have been losing too much business because of Greg. Then they wouldn't want to cont. to be sponsors and the Cap would lose more money that way than just letting Greg go.

I said I would not comment anymore in this thread to Cap and I broke that word.

I will no longer comment. Done deal. GPW is around.

No worries..thank you..leave it be please. We will all move on. Business is buisness.

runeight...

Let's make sure that everyone knows that without question Gregs honor and Integrity has absolutely nothing to do with the situation. If there were ever a problem like that rest assured that you all would know. This is the VERY reason that I tried to keep things on the low, conspiracy theories can kill a business and rumors are devestating. You have heard terriffic stories from members here that have had great experiences with HPC. I expect nothing but good fortune for Greg. If you don't have the information and I didnt call you to get your advice in the matter then its probably not something that I needed your help with.... Support Greg, you guys have nothing to worry about when it comes to his work or honesty.

CAp

Just wanted to make sure he was still around and that everything was cool. Didn't want to make a future deals with someone that may have done something wrong. Greg is still on the top of my good guy list.

(captain @ Feb. 13 2007,16:03) Let's make sure that everyone knows that without question Gregs honor and Integrity has absolutely nothing to do with the situation. If there were ever a problem like that rest assured that you all would know. This is the VERY reason that I tried to keep things on the low, conspiracy theories can kill a business and rumors are devestating. You have heard terriffic stories from members here that have had great experiences with HPC. I expect nothing but good fortune for Greg. If you don't have the information and I didnt call you to get your advice in the matter then its probably not something that I needed your help with.... Support Greg, you guys have nothing to worry about when it comes to his work or honesty.

CAp
+1

I have met Greg and he is an honest business man just trying to do what he enjoys doing and get paid for it. which is what everyone in life would like to do.

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 13 2007,18:41) Greg's business practices are not and have not been in question - he is not dishonest in his dealings with board members.  He is still a valued part of the board as a donating member.
beerchug.gif

(BigGeorge @ Feb. 13 2007,17:30)
(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 13 2007,18:41) Greg's business practices are not and have not been in question - he is not dishonest in his dealings with board members.  He is still a valued part of the board as a donating member.
beerchug.gif
well said..

smile.gif

Back