Welcome to the new oRg home

I needed this bad.

This site is an addiction.

You guys are like family to me; and I've missed you in the past few days.

Thanks all for the hard work, great work. Nicely done; and kudos to all.

To those of you who didn't work on the site, but endured its absence...well done to you, also...I am among you.

:beerchug:

Scar

I like what you've done with the place. :laugh: Everything looks good, haven't had a chance to look around much yet, but so far I like what I see.

Great job on the site! Thank you Omslaw for all your hard work:bowdown: You are a big asset to the org and a great friend as well!

A little different to learn your way around but it seems great. Pages seem to load faster. Great job guys!

Great Job on the New & Improved ORG , I was going thru withdraws not being able to log in but it Definately was well worth the wait !!!!:thumbsup:

Site looks great! Great job all you hard workers!

Now keep the shoes off the new furniture

So I guess my info says that I'm a donating post-ho. That means I pay to post. Dang. I knew there was a catch to this addiction. ;)

Great job everyone!

Looks great, can someone remind me of what the kanji's mean and what color for the screen name means what? I know spinning balls are the donating members just curious on the other pieces.

Also, is there a way to have quick reply turned on all the time instead of having to click on the icon?

Spinning balls mean you're a twisted freak! (donating member)
The Kangi symbols below that indicate the level of your delusional input (post-ho)
The little picture to the left is what you want everyone else to belive is you (avatar)

Does that help?

Back