Welcome to the new board

Ooops an error has occurred
IkonForums has exited with the following error:

Can't locate object method "new" via package "Stats" (perhaps you forgot to load "Stats"?)

This error was reported at: Sources/Lib/FUNC.pm line 386.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.

and looks like it double posted my comment.

beerchug.gif
Change is good.
thumb_up.gif

When I click 'posts by KaosCCW' this is what I get

Ooops an error has occurred
IkonForums has exited with the following error:

Illegal division by zero

This error was reported at: Sources/Search.pm line 366.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.
crazy.gif

deadhorse.gif
Me tooo!
winkold.gif

The speed is awesome seems much much faster... Not sure if I am a big fan of the new look but the options are great... I wish there were more threads per page... With all the stickies it seems like there are less threads then stickies... I will have to get used to the new look... It seems to light in color but that is just a matter of preference.
Nice job in all you guys/gals really have put SO much effort into this and it is appreciated...

I can't seem to turn the signatures off, I reset my options, but they are still there.

Can we get more threads to show per page?

Looks good though! Nice job
ThumbsUp.gif

never been much of a fan of Ikonboard but at least it looks good. VBB is what I am used to and like the best. (more than happy to donate a version if you like)
smile.gif

New board looks great to me. A lot easier on the eyes for finding stuff. Sometimes
it took me a while just to see something on the old board. But then again, I was usually
half asleep at work.

I notice after I post in a thread all the animation stops....like no swinging balls or motion in emoticons.

The speed is awesome seems much much faster... Not sure if I am a big fan of the new look but the options are great... I wish there were more threads per page... With all the stickies it seems like there are less threads then stickies...  I will have to get used to the new look... It seems to light in color but that is just a matter of preference.
Nice job in all you guys/gals really have put SO much effort into this and it is appreciated...
We wanted to make the transition as easy as possible... A lot of people do not like change and it upsets them, we are aware of this. By keeping the colors the same we were able to help some make the move without turning their Internet world upside down. Skinning on this board is a lot easier (the layout and colors) so soon you will have the option to choose from the color of screen that you want... So if you want an orange and black board you can choose that from your control panel, your neighbor may have the blk/grey skin..... This is a good thing! The new board allows us the ability to allow you to choose your skin.

Cap

When you use the All Emoticons they don't post by clicking on them
I have to type in the thet to post them..... Is this how it's set up
or something that needs to be fixed......

I clicked the search tab and got this:

Incorrect use of one of the IkonForums files

You are currently logged in as kaosccw

« « Go Back

Email reply notifications not displaying clickable link in them.
Search is not working.
All my subscription topics gone.

wtf.gif

The speed is awesome seems much much faster... Not sure if I am a big fan of the new look but the options are great... I wish there were more threads per page... With all the stickies it seems like there are less threads then stickies...  I will have to get used to the new look... It seems to light in color but that is just a matter of preference.
We wanted to make the transition as easy as possible... A lot of people do not like change and it upsets them, we are aware of this. By keeping the colors the same we were able to help some make the move without turning their Internet world upside down. Skinning on this board is a lot easier (the layout and colors) so soon you will have the option to choose from the color of screen that you want... So if you want an orange and black board you can choose that from your control panel, your neighbor may have the blk/grey skin..... This is a good thing! The new board allows us the ability to allow you to choose your skin.

Cap
So you're saying the black and silver skin will, of course, be the fastest?
tounge.gif

Back