Welcome to the new board

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome all to the new board..... There has been a ton of hours put into this site... Jeet, the lead developer that wrote the code has been working on this board for over a year. The admins have been working like slaves at night getting everything where it needs to be.... There are hundreds of things that have been customized over the past 8 years on the old board and we think that we were able to get them all added here... If you do see something that needs to be addressed or you have a question about the new board please post it here....

We know already that there will be some twealing to the server and this is expected so please be patient while we find the sweet spot. We need to put a load on the server before we can tell where tht is at.....

I hope that you all like the new place and can feel that it's home but with some new features.....

cap

CAP & ALL ADMINS that helped get this new site up and running, THANK YOU for all of your hard work in getting this upgrade to the ORG. THIS IS AWESOME, Looks alot better from the old site, Nice and refreshing,
beerchug.gif

now can a person automatically default to subscribe to posted threads?
smile.gif

Like it,I wish there was more color though,but the speed is blazing! Great job.

To Cap & all who pitch Job well Done!!!! personally I like the brightness. Navigating is much easier & faster. Thans for all you do
clap.gif

Back