Nit pics for new .oRg site (got any?)

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Seeings the new site is a few months old, anyone notice and quirks that are annoying?

I got 2

PM reply clock... "you must wait 60 seconds between PMs"
I have never been PM spammed here but I may have 4 or 5 waiting at a time and most only take a few seconds to answer UNTIL that friggen timer comes up and says you gotta wait another 40 seconds...

Classifieds:
I think the reason they are not working is that they never "bump" as soon as you post an item, it starts sliding down hill never to be seen again.. would be nice if they bounced to the "new posts" list when replied too...

other than that, pretty decent goings....

I WANNA BE ABLE TO EDIT MY POSTS!!!!!

OR AT LEAST KNOW WHY I CAN'T.

--Wag--

No gripes for me, this is a great site. At first I wondered why no one used profanity on here, but now I like it because I can have it open at work and not worry about clicking a link that is going to raise questions.

I DO want to know where SAM gets all his smilies!

I WANNA BE ABLE TO EDIT MY POSTS!!!!!

OR AT LEAST KNOW WHY I CAN'T.

--Wag--

You can...within 30 mins of making the post.

After 30 mins, it is locked and only a mod or admin can edit it.

I would like to be able to load more than 3 pictures at a time to the gallery :please:
bulk upload is sorely missed.... is why I have not used the gallery here since updates..

at least the complaints are few and far between :) (sorry the are not easy to fix)

Yeah, me too, AFTER thirty minutes if I want to!
I think it has to do with the credibility of the posts...

guy says something, someone refutes it a day later and first guy changes post.. now you gotta figure out what guy 2 was talking about..

Especially troublesome on "for sale" posts and liberals that are always back peddling.... :whistle:

I miss the PM alert, but I'll get use to looking eventually. I likey :bowdown:

Now the search engine ......................... Calm down Omar :laugh:

I am just happy to be here...:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

I am editing this... I would like the spring bash to get here next week... it was 32degrees (so far) , weather man said it would be 40...
Don't laugh, the eight degrees make a big difference when your riding all day.

Other than the minor space time continuum problem, all is great... those IT guys are a little different ... they gang up on us less savvy computer types.
(Biscuit bash 08) You know who you are...:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I miss the PM alert, but I'll get use to looking eventually. I likey :bowdown:

Now the search engine ......................... Calm down Omar :laugh:

Robert - goto your User CP -> Edit Options. Under the Messaging section there are a couple options you can enable for notification of PMs....one to pop-up a dialog box and one to send you an email :agree:

Now, what about the search engine? Be honest...

Robert - goto your User CP -> Edit Options. Under the Messaging section there are a couple options you can enable for notification of PMs....one to pop-up a dialog box and one to send you an email :agree:

Now, what about the search engine? Be honest...

Omar I love it and use it often. If I can use it anyone can.

Thanks for all your work and please make sure that any one else involved knows how thankful I am.

Just yanking your chain bro :thumbsup:

Back