posting pics in new thread

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
i've seen this mentioned a time or two so thought i would post an easy solution...as we all know, there is an ad in the first post in every new thread that is helping pay to keep this great forum open...since it is there, any pictures in that post are going to be smaller

therefore, if you are posting up pics to go along with your narrative of a trip, MnG, bike rally, or just one of the sunset from your back yard, do not put it in your initial post...wait and make a second post with the pics in it so they will be full size and everyone can enjoy it more :beerchug:

IMG_8861 (Large).jpg

see the difference? very easy fix (and you get an extra post :laugh:) :beerchug:

IMG_8861 (Large).jpg

I tried your suggestion on my last trip report and the second post (my pictures) had an ad in the post as well. I gave up and deleted the pics in the second post. My pics are forever small.

I think it's random. Sometimes it works (your suggestion), sometimes it doesn't.

I wish the ad's could be reformatted to take up horizontal space instead of the entire vertical right side of a post. It's a good idea for financial support, but a poor implementation of a one-size-fits-all ad solution (square ads instead of short/wide ads in the space available).

I tried your suggestion on my last trip report and the second post (my pictures) had an ad in the post as well. I gave up and deleted the pics in the second post. My pics are forever small.

I think it's random. Sometimes it works (your suggestion), sometimes it doesn't.

I wish the ad's could be reformatted to take up horizontal space instead of the entire vertical right side of a post. It's a good idea for financial support, but a poor implementation of a one-size-fits-all ad solution (square ads instead of short/wide ads in the space available).

it's going to appear that way until someone enters a third post in the thread since there is an ad in the first and last post in each thread...once the third post is entered, the "last post ad" moves out of the second post and the pictures become full size...i hope this helps

semi said:
it's going to appear that way until someone enters a third post in the thread since there is an ad in the first and last post in each thread...once the third post is entered, the "last post ad" moves out of the second post and the pictures become full size...i hope this helps

Makes sense

Back