When Starting your New Thread

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
So when you start your new thread do you scroll down and find the appropriate catagory, Or just put it in General or Random.

I pretty much stick with these 2 catagories for starting a thread and also when I get on I just click New Posts. Works great, However everyonce in a while I fond myself reading a Gen II question that I have no idea what there talking about.

Just curious if anyone else does it this way.

Out of money and stuck in random but I usually try to put it in one of the 3 , GenI, GenII or Random.

Yeah I pretty much post up in the Random, General, or GenII section.

BUT the Performanceand Modifications sections sadly tend to get bypassed and overlooked.

I'm guilty having not started a few of my posts in those sections....I think everyone wants to get their posts viewed as much as possible and feel they may get overlooked if they post in the sub categories.

Last edited:
Yeah I pretty much post up in the Random, General, or GenII section.

BUT the Performanceand Modifications sections sadly tend to get bypassed and overlooked.

I'm guilty having not started a few of my posts in those sections....I think everyone wants to get their posts viewed as much as possible and feel they may get overlooked if they post in the sub categories.

Agree

The other sections should have a little more attention brought to them. Maybe we should have a section started just for tires.

Back