Sponsor Changes

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I try to keep you guys up on all of the changes on the site. We have a couple of new sponsors coming online but I won't tell you who they are just yet. I am excited about who we are bringing on. I have been working with one of them for over a year and we finally reached an agreement. Be looking out in the raffle forum coming soon.

For every sponsor that we see come online we typically see one leave us as well. If you haven't noticed the HPC banner is not on the site anymore and Greg will not be selling here in the future. I Know that there are some members that had excellent experiences with HPC. I wish Greg well and hope that you all visit his website.

CAp

wow, thats news. thanks for the update CAp.

Sorry to see you go Greg, will you remain a member?

rock.gif
I'm uhhh.....confused really.

I look forward to the new sponsor and sad to read HPC is no longer a sponsor.

thanks for keeping us up to date
beerchug.gif
looking forward to more cool stuff to keep me broke
laugh.gif

(BiG-T @ Feb. 12 2007,21:02)
rock.gif
 I'm uhhh.....confused really.

I look forward to the new sponsor and sad to read HPC is no longer a sponsor.
No kidding! What happened?

HPC GONE? What's up with that? I thought that Greg was a positive member and sponsor for the board. Offered a lot of information and feedback. Helped out with Group Buys too. And he just opened a new business... wouldn't the org wanna support that?
rock.gif

I'm curious? What's up?

I was preparing to purchase a couple of bolt-on cans from him. Should I be aware of anything, Cappy?

(HT_USMC @ Feb. 12 2007,23:14) I'm curious?  What's up?

I was preparing to purchase a couple of bolt-on cans from him.  Should I be aware of anything, Cappy?
I just spent several thousands of dollars with Greg yesterday. You have nothing to worry about with HPC!

whatever the reason, and I 'm pretty sure I know why, losing HPC and Greg is OUR loss..not his ..

At least you got a straight answer from him and not a "smart mouth" reply like some sponsers on here.. if they reply at all.

runeight...

Damn, Greg was seaming to be a great service to the board, hate to see him and his sponsorship leave. Sure, I can go visit his site, it's just not the same.

Best Wishes,

Before you guys start running your mouths.... Stop, think about who I am and if I have ever done anything to hurt the members here! Greg is a good guy, you just need to leave it alone and move on down the road. If you dont like the decision keep it to yourself and move on down the road. Don't PM me, email me or call me.... I have a tough job and you guys should know enough to trust me... Some relationships just aren't made to work.

SHOCKED.gif
Thats wild I've talked to on the phone a couple different times super guy..

wow.gif
Still waiting on a clutch line..

Back