Preparing you all... We may not be using Tapatalk in the near future

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
All,
We have been having some real problems with Tapatalk lately and we are looking at moving away from them. I wanted to put this notice out for anyone that has been thinking about getting it on their phone to just wait... Tapatalk has been having a lot of issues on forums lately and we are investigating options...

More to come in the near future...

cap

ive heard of forumrunner doing well and people liking it. dunno though i havent used it. just got tapatalk and dont really care for it.

Hmm? The only issue I have had with Tapatalk is forcing closed on threads with multiple pics. Oh well I learned to use it so I guess I can something else as well.

Hmm... It has always worked great on my iPhone 3GS and 4S. Safari also works very well. Whatever you gotta do though. :thumbsup:

I haven't had any problems with it other than when we changed over to the new format. I turned the phone off and back on and it was fine. I can learn to use something new though. I like tapatalk better on my phone because I can post pics with it.

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, TapaTalk is my friend. :laugh:

I paid for this app specifically for this forum and had no real issues with it. Please dont take tapatalk away.

i know nothing of what it takes to program anything on the internetz, but im on a small local forum that runs both tapatalk and forumrunner. would it be ineffective/inefficient/hassle some to run both for the ones that like the tapatalk?

i agree i use tapa and never have troubles with it. Would be a shame.

Tapatalk used to be pretty useful. Now, it doesn't seem like it loads enough and crashes my android tablet and android phone.

I agree
Random crash every now and then. No other problems. Sites to big to bring up on my phone now that we have lost the Mobil view..

What are the problems?

Were not saying that you would have to start using a full browser again just a different mobile viewer.

Back