********* For all mobile users ********** TapaTalk going away *********

captain said:
Dont smack your head too hard, we control the banners ! MUUUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

Well whether it is y'all behind the scenes or FR they are not bothersome at all:thumbsup:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

You guys remember when we turned the banners on the forum when we went to the new forum software? We got beanie babies and things like that.. Right now google is doing its magic and pretty soon the ads will start to match the topics and threads... It just takes a little time..

captain, you are killin` me. I don`t want banners. I love the site. Sometimes I am away from the computer and to feed my jones I get here by phone. :banghead:

captain, you are killin` me. I don`t want banners. I love the site. Sometimes I am away from the computer and to feed my jones I get here by phone. :banghead:

Gotta pay the bills! So that one teeny tiny banner is that bad huh!

Last edited:
How about a pic for fun?

downloadfile.jpeg

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

downloadfile.jpeg

Big Bo said:
I hit accept and buy, nothing happens. Now what?

Have you bought items from the market before? If so, it probably has already downloaded. It only takes seconds. Have you checked your app page.

Big Bo said:
Checked, nothing is there.

Did the money deduct from your account? When you go back to the in the store, like your going to buy it again. Does it show a price? Or does it say open?

Well this seems to be more of a phone / download issue... Have you tried to just choose something free to download to make sure that the process works? Have tried to do this on WIFI and not phone coverage... Have you tried to download on your PC and then install it via a connection?

You guys remember when we turned the banners on the forum when we went to the new forum software? We got beanie babies and things like that.. Right now google is doing its magic and pretty soon the ads will start to match the topics and threads... It just takes a little time..

The banner ads pointed me towards a dealer in my area, Nova Scotia, who was having a sale on tires. :thumbsup:

cheers ken

Back