Hayabusa.org Android App?? :)

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
I know theres some great minds on here that can make an app for the org.. I like the mobile view but i was just downloading some new apps for my Evo and thought it would be cool to see a hayabusa.org app on there :thumbsup:

Might be something to consider cap? An app for android and iphone? :beerchug:

basically what tapatalk does, ill just have to buy it. its only 3 bucks anyway

Tapatalk is the way to go. Like you say it is only $3.00 and the org already has everything on the servers to support.

basically what tapatalk does, ill just have to buy it. its only 3 bucks anyway

I'm only familiar with tapatalk and ability to post wee size pics . What else does it do ?
If your looking to post pics try mobile photobucket app?
Allows you to take and post full size pics from phone .

I'm only familiar with tapatalk and ability to post wee size pics . What else does it do ?

I just want something that navigates the org nicely. the mobile version is good but just want something a little betterr
Posted via Mobile Device

I still think it would be cool if we had an org specific app just because :laugh:. Wonder if anyone on the org has made any apps?
Posted via Mobile Device

i love tapatalk... 3bucks is worth it for just one forum imo...
imagine if your on 4 or 5 forums..

and i posted this pic of my bus using it... without hosting the pic on ANOTHER site and then linking it to the ORG.. its nice... that alone is worth 3 bucks..

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/appearance-mods/137727-what-do-you-think-my-idea.html

Back