Update on the forum problems...

This is what I have been getting on the forum runner for the last week.

Yep, the Internet forum world is plagued with this error right now.. It all has to do with the way the two application work together. Personally I think that Vbulletin was so quick to put a patch out that they didn't care what broke.. We are aware and still working on it..

Yep, the Internet forum world is plagued with this error right now.. It all has to do with the way the two application work together. Personally I think that Vbulletin was so quick to put a patch out that they didn't care what broke.. We are aware and still working on it..

OK thanks I didn't know what you guys have already been told since it doesn't let me open a lot of pages. Took me 5 trys just to load this one. Thanks for all your guys hard work. I'm going through with draws right now. :laugh:

Today it's the worst I've ever seen it Doug...not even the FF browser is working now. No "what's new", last posts showing as of this morning...It's really killing your traffic..not to mention clicks/eyeballs/sponsors/google traffic...

Today is the first time I have had trouble with it. Every time I post something it tells me I have to reload the page for anything to work. Last night I posted a thread about my Macbook and TV and it showed up today. Then when I responded it would not show up my reply. I understand things happen and know you guys are doing all you can to get it fixed. I just wanted to share what issues I am having to see if it can help in anyway. Thanks for all the great work you guys do to keep the site up.

hey I need a few of you to test this theory....

If you're using Internet Explorer 10 then press your F12 key. Change your browser mode to IE 9 and your document mode to IE mode standard 7.

tell me if that works...

cap

Well today using Chrome, i kept getting the same new posts page loading, but if you went into a thread, new posts where showing.

hey I need a few of you to test this theory....

If you're using Internet Explorer 10 then press your F12 key. Change your browser mode to IE 9 and your document mode to IE mode standard 7.

tell me if that works...

cap

I'm still using IE 9 in Win7, and made the mode standard change as you recommended.

At this moment, that change I made WORKED. EXCEPT for this window (see pic attached)...look to the far right in this reply window. And the 'what's new' button also apparently works too....

Capture.jpg

Back