Sponsor Changes

I'm not saying anything but nothing surprizes me anymore here.....
rock.gif

(dadofthree @ Feb. 13 2007,01:00) Both of us will be banned soon, MC is watching from 2K yards ( Barrett 50 )  
SHOCKED.gif
Go ahead and believe that I'm not...
smile.gif

Have a nice day!
laugh.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 13 2007,10:09)
(dadofthree @ Feb. 13 2007,01:00) Both of us will be banned soon, MC is watching from 2K yards ( Barrett 50 )  
SHOCKED.gif
Go ahead and believe that I'm not...
smile.gif

Have a nice day!
laugh.gif
Yeah, Shawn wouldn't pick us off from the interne(blam)...

Just got off the phone with GPW, I was as blown away as most of the rest when I found out he was no longer a sponsor so I called him. Long story short, it seems like a mutually agreeable decision at this point.

That is ALL I know, and that is enough. Greg is a great guy and has been a great contributor to this board, and I respect him and plan to be a customer and will call for expert advice on performance mods when I have questions. He has put the rubber to the road for enough members of this board to prove he has what it takes.

No need to rag Cap, board sponsorship is a decision between him and others, it's not like he banned someone just because they pissed him off.

Friends are friends, and business is business.

I hate to see Greg go. He had good input on alot of things and I hate to see a new shop owner leave the board. I know he will do fine from what he has done for some of the board memebers. He is a awsome guy to work with and great on bikes.

Hate to see him leave.

Josh

It doesn't matter to me why he is no longer a sponsor. Could be a couple of different things. Just as long as he wasn't dis-honest about anything. Which I do not think he would be. Maybe the other sponsors complained about him taking all of their business, hell if I know. I was just curious as to why Greg hasn't made any post anywhere? He is still able to do so, right?

(300Busa @ Feb. 13 2007,16:45) It doesn't matter to me why he is no longer a sponsor.  Could be a couple of different things.  Just as long as he wasn't dis-honest about anything.  Which I do not think he would be.  Maybe the other sponsors complained about him taking all of their business, hell if I know.  I was just curious as to why Greg hasn't made any post anywhere?  He is still able to do so, right?
Greg's business practices are not and have not been in question - he is not dishonest in his dealings with board members. He is still a valued part of the board as a donating member.

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 13 2007,17:41)
(300Busa @ Feb. 13 2007,16:45) It doesn't matter to me why he is no longer a sponsor.  Could be a couple of different things.  Just as long as he wasn't dis-honest about anything.  Which I do not think he would be.  Maybe the other sponsors complained about him taking all of their business, hell if I know.  I was just curious as to why Greg hasn't made any post anywhere?  He is still able to do so, right?
Greg's business practices are not and have not been in question - he is not dishonest in his dealings with board members.  He is still a valued part of the board as a donating member.
Thanks MC.
beerchug.gif

Back