Pit Bulls are not ALL bad!

The brown dog in the picture above is very protective of our home and is agressive to people he doesn't know. I don't know why he is like that because he wasn't raised that way. He was a stray that took up with us and has run loose all his life. I think he has been mistreated somewhere down the line but it sure wasn't with us.

I have a miny wiener that is very aggressive:rofl::rofl::laugh:
snow003.jpg

These are 2 of the best dogs I have ever owned. The pic is old as the SharPei died about 9 years ago at the age of 10 and the pit died several years before that at around 13-14 years old.

The pit had 1 litter and we kept the only male from the batch...he was worth nothing more than a bullet in the head. He was not a trustworthy dog. He bit me, my brother, and attacked his mom several times. The last time he attched to her neck and did so much damage we had to have holes put in her neck so it could drain. All this by the time he was 9 months old. He was a big, beautiful dog..chocolate with tan brindle...but he was crazy and it had nothing to do with ownership.

I have a boxer now.

gypsy quattro.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

Nice dog Mr brown. I eight including the six puppies my female deliverd 3 weeks ago. Their names are brutus and phoenix.

good looking dog. I need to find more pics of mine. I actually have 2..a brother and sister.

I gave the male to my Dad after his English Bull Dog died and Duke and Duchess started having get-along problems when my girls were outside. Duchess is very protective of them.:laugh:

good looking dog. I need to find more pics of mine. I actually have 2..a brother and sister.

I gave the male to my Dad after his English Bull Dog died and Duke and Duchess started having get-along problems when my girls were outside. Duchess is very protective of them.:laugh:
thanks..like your boxer to. wanted to do the ear crop on mine but the wife wouldn`t go for it?? they are great dogs!

I have a BULLY breed (Olde English Bulldogge)......gets beat around by a Min Pin 1/10th its size.

The Min Pin (Molly) with MAX (Rottie who guarded my girls). P.S. MAX is now in doggie heaven

The Bulldog (MOBY ****)

moby.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, CaBusaGirl. If I may say so, Arai is going to be a looker How old is she now?

She will be a year on Jan 21st. She's about 75 pounds now. Here is an updated pic of her...

SANY0222.jpg

Last edited:
here are pics of my rotties... max and molly. they are brother and sister. love kids... defends the house but big panzies. BUT if either ever showed agression to kids or adults and actually bit them (if they were not defending a situation)...they would be disposed of..ie bullet it has been done and will not hesitate to do again (nieces 2 month old baby was in a car seat and she had rescued a stray pit or pit mix, it loved the kids, greatest dog to adults, showed no agressive behavior....till baby cried and it sounded like a hurt rabbit and i had to jump and smack the dog off from clamping down on the babys head! dog was dead 20 min later.) human life ALWAYS takes precidence over an animal especialy if the animal is aggressive!!

DSCF1970 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
here are pics of my rotties... max and molly. they are brother and sister. love kids... defends the house but big panzies. BUT if eiter ever showed agression to kids or adults and actually bit them if they were not defending a situation...they would be disposed of.. human life ALWAYS takes precidence over an animal especialy if the animal is aggressive!!

Chris I agree with you 100%!

Beautiful dogs by the way!

ty...no offence but too many local (we are rural 98% white community and not much drugs or dog fighting or whatever) horror stories with the kids lately. and i just cannot look past the statistics of the damage done...they just dont let go..not a nip...not a quick bite and pull away to bark...latch tear rip...and the kids are who suffer.

ty...no offence but too many local (we are rural 98% white community and not much drugs or dog fighting or whatever) horror stories with the kids lately. and i just cannot look past the statistics of the damage done...they just dont let go..not a nip...not a quick bite and pull away to bark...latch tear rip...and the kids are who suffer.

Pit Bulls and the RACE CARD !!!!!!!!!! I knew this thread was going to go there SOON :whistle:

Back