Pit Bulls are not ALL bad!

CaBusaGirl

Donating Member
Registered
I have had bully breed dogs all my life and never have I had a problem. I was walking my female this evening and some lady standing in her yard told her husband, "All those damn dogs should be put down" :banghead: ... -Kept telling myself, "Shut your mouth Shannon and keep walking..." :banghead: My dogs are GOOD dogs! They love kids, animals and anyone or anything we welcome into our home. I think it's a bunch of crap that people single them out just because of the breed. It's not the breeds fault it's the assh*les that raise them to be vicious. Euthanize THOSE jerks!!!!!!! Seriously lady, get a damn life!!

(sorry needed to vent):banghead:

here's some pics of my VICIOUS dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

101_2298.jpg

101_0857.jpg

101_1835.jpg

101_2290.jpg

Nap Time.jpg

no offence... another child this time a 5 year old.. 3rd attack on children in 4 months here, 2 of them were deaths.... and it was the family dog...dog raised with the child...i understand the facts.. labs have the most dog bites due to they are the most populated... but the damage due to the diffrences in the breed is what gets everyone worked up. sorry to say but when pits do bite... massive damage is done.

Last edited:
here's some pics of my VICIOUS dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great looking dogs Shannon. The one in the 2nd pic is gorgeous. Love the white & brown mix. :thumbsup:

Forget about the ignorant 'ole hag. She's just a victim of the media that has grossly misrepresented Bullies in general.

It's a shame that they became so popular amongst the dog fighting world and those that only bred them with dollars signs in mind instead of love.

*edit* I can't believe they all get along....especially w/ that sneeze machine furball of a cat you have too :laugh:

Last edited:
Dogs ? I dont C any dogs ? All I see are pics of your children...:laugh:

Seriously though can I ask why it is in the first pic the dogs eyes are so red ?
Must be some of that medical..:whistle: goin' around...:poke:

No dog comes out of its mothers womb a vicious animal. It takes another vicious animal to make him one.

Last edited:
What amazes me is that so many people want to say pit bulls are bad, but they cant even IDENTIFY a pit bull.

Pet Pitbull - Find the Pit Bull

We had a pit bull for a while and we, sadly, had to get rid of him. See, we have cats...

And 2 of our cats kept beating the SH!T out of him...

He wouldn't fight back....damn defective pit bull!

ibified its a trick question of course it would be the most loveable dog in the group...:laugh:

All the rest Heinz 57 !

Blanca: no, there's a pit bull in that group. if you click on the picture, it will tell you what kind of dog it is.

Just got him about 3 months ago, he's about 1 y/o

oscar310.jpg

My last dog, she died late 2007 @ 11 y/o from a tumor

teepha11.jpg

i agree, no dog comes out vicious, they are raised to be that way. And since Pit Bulls are so powerfull people raise them to fight. It is natural for a dog to hunt, but only if it has been trained. And thats what toys are for. Someday I want a dog, and I want a black and brown Rot.

And ill love him, and hug him, and call him George. :laugh:

no offence... another child this time a 5 year old.. 3rd attack on children in 4 months here, 2 of them were deaths.... and it was the family dog...dog raised with the child...i understand the facts.. labs have the most dog bites due to they are the most populated... but the damage due to the diffrences in the breed is what gets everyone worked up. sorry to say but when pits do bite... massive damage is done.

I just watched a special on this. Labs "mouth" quite a bit which in puppies is not an issue but if not trained properly results in more bites as adults: http://www.hssv.org/docs/behavior/dog_mouthing.pdf

Pits are wonderful pets when properly raised, but have been specifically bred to behave in a specific way. Put them in the right situation and their deep instincts may take over. You would have to put a well trained pit in a "perfect storm" situation to get them to behave the way people are afraid of but it does happen. Unfortunately the media jumps on it.

I have a miniature pinscher (I see the one where your evil pit is trying to choke the poor min :laugh:) and she loves me, but do certain things around her and she'll nip. People think that's cute or not a problem cuz it doesn't remove flesh. Now if it was a large dog, suddenly they're dangerous.

People want dogs to do what they want them to do. They forget that they're animals that react quite often instictively. Most people know not to approach a strange dog and try and pet it on the head, they put their hand out for the dog to sniff. Putting your hand on the dogs head is a sign of dominance to them and it can cause them to react a certain way.

Eye contact is another one which is a large issue for children and dogs. Eye contact to a dog is another way to assert dominance and to them can be threatening. Lots of kids are eye level with dogs. The dog tries to assert dominance by knocking the child down or "mouthing". The child screams, more instincts can kick in and the situation escalates. Who's at fault?

:rant:

People are so mis-informed and ignorant. Bully breeds are awesome dogs, but the very traits that make them such great pets are what betrays them. They will do anything to make their owner happy. Bite, fight, kill or die. When this ultimate loyalty is given to somebody unworthy, the results are usually bad. There is no such thing as a bad dog, just sh!tty owners.
The public perception that bully breeds are dangerous to people because they are "bred to fight" is ridiculous. Even if they are fight dogs, they are not automatically people aggressive. Bully breeds are naturally people friendly, they have to be kept away from people or trained to be people aggressive. Dog aggression is definitely an issue with the breeds, but with responsible ownership doesn't have to be a problem.

no wonder they are so good, they cant even keep there eyes open..are they medicated? :laugh:
im only fooling..good looking dogs...i have 3 rotts and run into similar azz hats myself:beerchug:

Have had my current Pit for about 3 months, her name is Layla, and besides being a total spaz, she is great. Pound rescue, she was a day away from being put down. Prior to her I had Mr Brown, a StaffyBull, for 9 years, before he passed over the rainbow bridge last april.
I love my dogs, and prefer their company to most people I know. Top pic is Mr Brown, bottom is Layla.

old computer 129.jpg

laylafalayla.jpg

Last edited:
Back