Bad Lunch Break

Definately did the right thing... thats all we need is to hear another story about a dog mauling a child. Good work!!
beerchug.gif

You just saved some kid from having a maimed future or even death..... We read about these things every day where a dog chews up some kid... You usually see that all the neighbors saw the dog out running around weeks before the attack... You didnt just see it you reacted... good on you....

Well just a small update on this guys I did not go to the bike shop yesterday cause I wanted try and talk to the neighbors but they did not come home at all yesterday and they were still not there this morning when I left for work I am starting to wonder if they went on Vaction or some thing not to mention I did not see any body stop by their house yesterday evening to try and check up on the dog and the wife said no one stopped by after I went back to work after lunch. So that really make glad that I called the LEO's now because at least the Dog got something to eat, drink and had shelter so get out of this crappy weather.

Back