Sad day in the hood

Skydivr,

My apologies to you! You never made it personal and I had no right to do so with you.

This is another of those cases where neither of us is going to change the others mind and there is no point arguing over it.

Ride on Sir! :thumbsup:

Ok fine I now know everyone in the whole world now loves pits ;)
So here is coco she was a rescue from someone that should be put down....

She thinks she is cool.
uploadfromtaptalk1320632732581.jpg
Her grumpy look..
uploadfromtaptalk1320632908920.jpg

And this is bandit the day I was having her put down 13 and a half years she blessed our family
uploadfromtaptalk1320632833190.jpg

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1320632732581.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1320632833190.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1320632908920.jpg

And this is bandit the day I was having her put down 13 and a half years she blessed our family
View attachment 234598

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

We had a Bandit as well although not a Pit. He was almost 15 when he went to the Rainbow Bridge. We had since he was 5 weeks old. We rescued him before his mother could eat him.

The ex had a pit.
The only things that dog liked to do was lay down (where you would always have to step over her) and she liked to dig holes in the yard... Not once did I hear that dog growl...or even bare its teeth..

Maybe hers was broken... :poke:

Don't matter what kind of dog it is.Where I live it gets put down if it comes into any yard and starts that crap.A few years back[maybe 10] a family called the news trying to get the person in trouble for shooting their dog.It made the news,they ask the county sheriff why nothing was done.Nothing to be done no laws was broke.Got to keep control of your animals.

Back