Another NFL star in trouble.

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
If the allegations are true, I have lost all respect for Mike Vick. A home he owns in Virginia was raided looking for, imagine this, drugs. But they found a dog fighting ring and about a dozen dogs. Some injured, some starving. Vet supplies and tools to pry open dogs mouths. Being a dog lover, this makes me sick to my stomach. I dont understand what make some sorry ass oxygen theif think its cool to watch dogs fight. After looking at this web site of his for pit bull breeding service, its not looking good for him. Pathetic, I hope they hammer his ass.

http://www.vicksk9kennels.com/

It's not looking good for his website, either:
crazy.gif

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.vicksk9kennels.com Port 80

What do you expect. These pro atheletes of today are street thugs. No class. They don't care nor do they have any education. They just know how to get by and around so they can play ball and make millions.

Things like this is what happens when stupid people with no class have lots of money.

Yeah, you know what I am saying.

i have no respect for someone that does this to any animal.
i hope and pray that when people are guilty of this they get the full extent of what the law has to offer.

So
wink.gif
what do you expect from a person who's only skills is to throw or catch a leather ball while running down a grassy field ! From High School on up they're told, Don't worry about anything (including grades), cause as long as you can play football, ALL WILL BE WELL (Fixed)  
mad.gif

And people wonder why our society is slowly being flushed down the tolet  
ghostface.gif

I think people that fight dogs should be tied up in fire ant beds and left to rot!

Hadn't seen that story and the court system will have to decide, but I think it is sad about the dogs! Dogs have many roles in our lives, but fighting (for money or not) shouldn't be one of them.

Don't it just make ya sick how much they pay these punks.I think they could find a better way to spend there spare time.Just look at the Pacers,what a joke.

Back