Passenger Oh S**T Handle

hey greg
the rack is a stock item a friend welded a steel plate to it for the back pad. the pad came from e-bay for 10$
i have so more pics if you decide to go this way
beerchug.gif

(ranman @ Nov. 26 2006,20:46) hey greg
the rack is a stock item a friend welded a steel plate to it for the back pad. the pad came from e-bay for 10$
beerchug.gif
I have the drawing, but I'm trying to solve for the removable piece.

I want to try a "quick pin" style.

But then I thought off welding a square bracket for the seat posts to slide into and lock like a socket. (with a ball bearing and spring)

Not really sure.

(heavybusa @ Nov. 26 2006,18:24)
beerchug.gif

But then I thought off welding a square bracket for the seat posts to slide into and lock like a socket. (with a ball bearing and spring)

Not really sure.
I have an easy solution that may allow for a removable backrest to fit securely and safely. I will post the results whenever I get around to purchasing the supplies.

(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Nov. 25 2006,12:42) that bike rack on rhthym busa is now the ugliest thing i have ever seen
It's for his school books and lunch box...noe leave him alone.

(Over_Easy @ Nov. 27 2006,05:26)
(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Nov. 25 2006,12:42) that bike rack on rhthym busa is now the ugliest thing i have ever seen
It's for his school books and lunch box...noe leave him alone.
That was good one.
laugh.gif

(Rhythm @ Nov. 27 2006,08:18)
beerchug.gif

Not really sure.
I have an easy solution that may allow for a  removable backrest to fit securely and safely.  I will  post the results whenever I get around to purchasing the supplies.
Thats what I'm talking about!!!

lurk.gif
More time than money!!

(heavybusa @ Nov. 27 2006,06:01)
(Rhythm @ Nov. 27 2006,08:18)
beerchug.gif

Not really sure.
I have an easy solution that may allow for a  removable backrest to fit securely and safely.  I will  post the results whenever I get around to purchasing the supplies.
Thats what I'm talking about!!!

lurk.gif
 More time than money!!
Another simple modification like the quick release pins we fabricated for the gas tank and seat pan.
super.gif

Back