Grab Handle Mod

Yeah this mod was the least expensive, I have had to buy so much riding gear that i havent really even started with the bike. Anyway appreciate the comments good or bad, no problems here. Like I said before its jsut nice to get replies when I post. Thanks again to everyone!!!

Nice job . It's a nice easy mod to do and makes it easy to switch from seat to hump without any wrenching . Plus the grab bar is good for putting your bike on and off the rear stand.

lurk.gif
not for me
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Looks nice. I did the same mod a few weeks ago. I also did my undertail, hugger, windshield, and faring screens.

100_0419__Medium_.JPG

(heavybusa @ Feb. 09 2007,05:31) I don't think its a matter of whether or not we like it, give him some credit for getting it done.

I don't like it either, but I'll give him credit for doing his own mod.
Well said, Greg !

good work bro,Im in between if I like it or not,Ive seen some nice chrome rails on some nice bikes and others it just doesnt work for me.its amazing how many variations there can be to the same bike.you can put two busa's side by side and they may look like completely different bikes.Im leaning towards a chrome rail though.I just removed the rear foot pegs as I dont ever intend on riding anyone,my NOS bottle is located under the hump and it stands upright,so its really not an option for me anyway.so it would be just for astetics as far as im concerned.

(DEVLDOG @ Feb. 09 2007,14:23) good work bro,Im in between if I like it or not,Ive seen some nice chrome rails on some nice bikes and others it just doesnt work for me.its amazing how many variations there can be to the same bike.you can put two busa's side by side and they may look like completely different bikes.Im leaning towards a chrome rail though.I just removed the rear foot pegs as I dont ever intend on riding anyone,my NOS bottle is located under the hump and it stands upright,so its really not an option for me anyway.so it would be just for astetics as far as im concerned.
thank ya thank ya!!!
biggrin.gif
What is amazing is how many people dont like it, but I love it... and thats what matters, go ahead a get ya the chrome one it will look good...!!!

I don't mean to jacking someones threads but, they better start "resize" the pics before post'em up here...
all_coholic.gif

Allen, nice job. It is one of the easy mods and I like mine with the hump and the grab bar. So much easier getting it up on the wheel stand. Now check out the thread I posted on opening up the hump for storage. Probably cost you all of $10, I have one set of hardware left if you are interested.

(hydrabusa @ Feb. 09 2007,17:18) I don't mean to jacking someones threads but, they better start "resize" the pics before post'em up here...
all_coholic.gif
Well they started out smaller last night and some how they ended up huge. not sure what happened????any ideas...Boy I sure have gotten ragged on this post?
AAAssjani.gif

(burnschevy @ Feb. 09 2007,17:54)
(hydrabusa @ Feb. 09 2007,17:18) I don't mean to jacking someones threads but, they better start "resize" the pics before post'em up here...
all_coholic.gif
Well they started out smaller last night and some how they ended up huge. not sure what happened????any ideas...Boy I sure have gotten ragged on this post?
AAAssjani.gif
But, like I said earlier, to be new here, it is appreciated that there has been that many views and comments, I will take them good or bad as long as they keep coming. Thanks again for all of the advice and comments...
jump9.gif

(GMbusa @ Feb. 08 2007,21:28) Looked better without.
Were you the one that came up with the official name for that mod? Something about a Monkey and its posterior?
jump9.gif

To each his own. Imo it's the equivilent of a Honda Civic ricer type HACK performed on a Ferrari or Lamborghini. Cheesy and wrong on many levels.

(burnschevy @ Feb. 09 2007,14:22)
(rockadaous @ Feb. 09 2007,10:45) looks good.  get you a new grab bar
And why do i need a new grab bar? Heck i just got this one put on?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
have you seen the two piece? or chrome the one you have. sorry about the phone camera pic

grab_rail.jpg

rock.gif

Back