Passenger Oh S**T Handle

hayabusa4fun

Registered
I see a lot of BUSA's here with the passenger Oh Sh** handle on with the hump. I have the 06 black&silver and it seems they didn't cut out the hump so it can be installed with the handle on??? Do I need to cut it to make it work? I sure hope not
SHOCKED.gif

I really like that look...

Its quite simple, just install your grab bar as normal then place your hump on as you  normally would . With the grab bar installed the hump will not close completely as you will notice.  When the hump makes contact with the grab rail take a marker and  mark where the hump rest on the grab rail. Remove the hump and begin to route out the width first using a dremel or hand file but I would diffinetly use the file for fine tuning the edges and corner when your close to getting your shape. As for the depth you will have to gauge using you eye or just measure the thickness of the grab bar area it will be going over.

Heres mine using a bike rack instead of the grab bar.

DSC02467.jpg

my.02

(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Nov. 25 2006,15:42) that bike rack on rhthym busa is now the ugliest thing i have ever seen
you mean Rhythm
rock.gif

Try thinking happy thoughts when you reply.
all_coholic.gif

(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Nov. 25 2006,12:42) that bike rack on rhthym busa is now the ugliest thing i have ever seen
laugh.gif
 Hey fellaz lookie here, little boot camp jr. (Hayabusa-J.R.) with his multi colored back pack said that my comfy bike rack lQQks cheesy  
sad.gif
 .  Guess I have to go to walmart and get a matching back pack  so I can look cool like him...................

Not
laugh.gif

It's a luggage Rack, stupid azz bootcamp. Now go sit your azz down in the corner and speak when spoken too.  
wink.gif

laugh.gif

(heavybusa @ Nov. 25 2006,13:41)
(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Nov. 25 2006,15:42) that bike rack on rhthym busa is now the ugliest thing i have ever seen
you mean Rhythm
rock.gif

Try thinking happy thoughts when  you reply.  
all_coholic.gif
Good lQQkn out , Greg !
super.gif

(Rhythm @ Nov. 25 2006,16:43)
(heavybusa @ Nov. 25 2006,13:41)
you mean Rhythm
rock.gif

Try thinking happy thoughts when  you reply.  
all_coholic.gif
Good lQQkn out , Greg !
super.gif
saving the .org one
newbie.gif
at a time
wink.gif

Well now, if you ever use your bike for hauling something OTHER than your azz, you might actually wish you had a rack.............
smileyexhibit.gif

(Poppy @ Nov. 25 2006,14:34)
Well now, if you ever use your bike for hauling something OTHER than your azz, you might actually wish you had a rack.............
smileyexhibit.gif
laugh.gif
Oh schnap !

Back