Grab Handle Mod

(burnschevy @ Feb. 09 2007,11:22)
(rockadaous @ Feb. 09 2007,10:45) looks good.  get you a new grab bar
And why do i need a new grab bar? Heck i just got this one put on?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
hey buddy, there are some aftermarket grab bars that really are nice, CHROME and all if your into tat sorta thing, i have the blue and silver 06 so i just had my grab bar painted silver to match my bike since im not going the chrome route----- too expensive and everybody does it

rock.gif

Here for every one that complain about the pic being to big, I went out and bought me a new cannon sd 800 is camera, I think i got it figured out this time, dont think I needed to buy a new camera to fix it though, but its a bad a$$ camera. You wont believe it but the bike fits through that door...lol

IMG_0009.JPG

(keys @ Feb. 09 2007,09:flamethrowing:)
beerchug.gif
Looks nice. I did the same mod a few weeks ago. I also did my undertail, hugger, windshield, and faring screens.
man this bike is sweet

(hydrabusa @ Feb. 09 2007,14:18) I don't mean to jacking someones threads but, they better start "resize" the pics before post'em up here...
all_coholic.gif
whats wrong with the pic size,i prefer the bigger pics to those who post small ones and besides you can only post up to a certain size or it gets kicked out..like 640 x 640 is the biggest?
rock.gif
?

Well it's hard to tell by the pic. but it's painted marbelized green like the kanji, dash and wing under bike.
biggrin.gif

Back